Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

57bluebox - [email protected] - Javier Lugo
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 57bluebox
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 09, 2024
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: 57bluebox - [email protected] - Javier Lugo Reply with quote

Perfect --- fast --- great communication --- he sent me a set of bias plys ---that were better than stated --- cant say enough --- great seller --- thanks Javier

Older account:
javs64ghia - [email protected]
JohnGoFast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Buyer beware javis64ghia Reply with quote

Paid for a set of dash grills and glove box from this seller. Was told it shipped, week later was told he would send a tracking number, stopped responding to emails, month later got my money back through a paypal claim which he never responded to.

BUYER BEWARE.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could post a different experience, but I can not. I asked Javier point blank about the above feedback, and he gave an excuse about some miscommunication about the shipping costs. I went ahead with the purchase, shame on me. Here is the email I received after sending funds on April 2nd.

Seth,
I have received the PayPal. I am out of town today till Sunday. I will ship it immediately on Monday morning if that's of with you. If that will not work please let me know and I can reverse the funds. I just want to keep you in the loop so that you are not worried about it. I am a man of my word and want you to feel comfortable.
Thanks
Javier
562-307-0973

Sent from my iPhone

Since then no response to emails, phone calls, or texts. I know he's opened the first email. Being ripped off is a real drag, for a part that I have been searching for is even worse.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After many unreturned emails, phone calls, private messages, and text messages I tried another avenue. The paypal account is listed under the name of a little league team in the LA area. I found the teams Facebook page and sent a few messages, and emailed Javier one last time, cc'ing an email address that I found and suspected was his wife. I had a phone call within the hour from a very apologetic Javier, go figure. After that he did get the package shipped and I received it today. Still, the whole thing was a real pain. I'd much rather not have to be the internet stalker, chasing someone down to do what they were paid to do.
Alejandro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!! He takes your money, and then promises he will ship it and provide a tracking number. He goes by 2 different names, and has 2 different samba usernames, he is also on ebay so be careful. Even if the deal seems good, just avoid it.
Going thru the whole money claim on paypal is very frsutrating, and so is loosing your time with thiefs like JAVIER LUGO.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

I believe you contacted me some time ago and this person's 2 accounts were combined together after I contacted him about that issue.
He was using one account for Bug parts and one for Bus parts so it wasn't anything shady, just confusing.

You mention the Paypal claims process.
Did you get your money back through Paypal?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RossT62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

Really nice parts for the money. Fast service and quick to respond to all of my emails!

John G.
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

Javier had some parts I needed, but I was concerned about his feedback. I contacted him and let him know about my concern. We had a nice email conversation and I ordered the parts.
The parts were priced fairly, packed very well, and shipped immediately. The parts are very nice with no surprises. Thanks Javier.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Atlantic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

".... I am a man of my word ... .
Thanks
Javier "

Did you actually really think that when you wrote this Javier? Stunning !

Anyhow, one of those mostly boring and little irritating experiences with him as a buyer this time. Expect no decency and be prepared for some BS.

(oh - what happened: after I sent extra pics for him, he said he'd come today. Getting closer to the previously agreed time he never responded and then of course he never showed up and neither txted any explanation - yawn !)
stephen moffatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

BEWARE THIEF !!!!!
This guy will take your money and not send goods , his ads are misleading , he will not reply to the endless emails you send him he is a scumbag AVOID OR BE STUNG !!!!
Enjoy my $146.00 you cheap fucking thief
THIEF SCUM , THIEF SCUM , THIEF SCUM !!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
marton3j
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

Should be banned from the site. Won't answer text emails or phone calls. Luckily it was only $60. DO NOT purchase from this thief!!
Last contact from him.
On Jun 27, 2017, at 8:40 PM, Javier Lugo <[email protected]> wrote:

My apologies Jeff, I didn't check my PayPal. I was just waiting from email confirmation from you that you sent it. I'll get this out tomorrow to you. Thanks!

Last edited by marton3j on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

No doubt he should have his ads pulled. He's got a 10k bus listed.. he should t be allowed to use the site without making good on these complaints
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

marton3j wrote:
Should be banned from the site. Won't answer text emails or phone calls. Luckily it was only $60. DO NOT purchase from this thief!!
Last contact from him.
On Jun 27, 2017, at 8:40 PM, Javier Lugo <[email protected]> wrote:

My apologies Jeff, I didn't check my PayPal. I was just waiting from email confirmation from you that you sent it. I'll get this out tomorrow to you. Thanks!

Please email me with the information and what you bought and I will contact him.

stephen moffatt above contacted me and I believe he filed a Paypal dispute - I have asked him for an update.
You may want to the same via Paypal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a used split beetle Bosch headlight from him on the 21st of August. I paid him. He emailed back with a photo on the 24th of August that he already packed it. He told me that he will ship it out on the next day. After that there is no response for my emails. No tracking number, no customs number...nothing!!

I went to paypal, but I am afraid that I will loose my 144 US Dollars...

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!
stephen moffatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you also lost money , this guy is obviously has no morals whatsoever and is being allowed to get away with he's a bigger scumbag than I thought originally.
Come on Mr Barnes isn't it about time you sorted this guy out once and for all ????
marton3j
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

I did speak with PayPal and they said they would freeze his accounts. Not sure if this will happen but may keep him from ripping other people off.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

To both of you:
Please post an update on any Paypal dispute you file(d) and what is going on with those.

To anyone:
If you need me to email him regarding an issue, please email me with the details.

I emailed him about the 3 recent posts in this thread above, with all 3 of your email addresses.
Please let me know if he doesn't back to you by the end of day Friday, September 8, 2017, CA time.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: javs64ghia - [email protected] Reply with quote

javs64ghia has been banned pending the resolution of the complaints above
vwcollective
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 57bluebox - [email protected] - Javier Lugo Reply with quote

Another bad review for this seller. I contacted him about an item he had listed for sale and we traded a couple of emails. I expressed concern about his poor reviews and he told me that he understood, but could get the item out the next day "without fails".

Since there weren't any other sellers responding to ads for a similar part, I sent him the $$.

Since that time, the item has not shown up and there has been no response to my emails or an open PayPal dispute. I would not recommend this seller to anyone and am frustrated that I wasted my time and money giving such a poor seller a chance.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: