Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts New!  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ArjanThomas in Holland - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: arjanthomas
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Sal Silhan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: ArjanThomas in Holland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks to Mr. Arjan Thomas in Holland. He bought my 78 camper and had it shipped overseas, with no problems at all, paid in full with no problems. Thanks Arjan!
bjeles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arjan bought a 66 11 window bus from me, he is very easy to deal with and has good comunication. Payment was sent timely and he arranged pickup from my house, would be happy to do business again. Have confidence real deal Netherlands buyer.
1965 double cab
1965 SO-42 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=470425&highlight=survivor+westy
1974 thing
tinlizard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arjan was an excellent buyer for my bus. He is experienced in the details of international payment and shipment, and all I had to was follow his simple and concise directions. The funds arrived as predicted, as did the motor carrier, no hassle. A very smooth transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bjeles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another clean and easy transaction with Arjan, I sold him a 1962 convertible and 1971 bus this time both project non runners. His experience shows through and his planning is great. Communication again is top notch and payment and pickup were very timely. Looking forward to more transactions with you Arjan.
1965 double cab
1965 SO-42 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=470425&highlight=survivor+westy
1974 thing
bigredd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: 64 bus Reply with quote

Great transaction smooth shipping prompt payment will be happy to sale him another ,VW any day
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sunshinedubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arjan is a great person to work with. Every part of the transaction was very smooth and timely. I would certainly do business with him again! Very Happy
Ogenator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold my 1969 westy and everything was smooth and fast I would sell or buy anything from Arjan very good transaction and fast thanks Ryan
Clint Deason1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold my 1970 Westy to Arjen. I have to say that I looked over his email because I thought it was just some spam. I was wrong!! Arjen was completely honest and was really easy to work with. He laid out everything that needed to be done to ship overseas and I received my money quickly with no BS. I would definitely work with him again.
AC Mack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold our 1971 Westfalia to Arjan. Very professional and courteous buyer. Transaction was smooth and easy. He was polite and patience . I highly recommend him. Thanks again Arjan !
1978 Westfalia P 31 / 1987 Westfalia Wolfram Grau
Split Bus Club / Lost Coast Bays / North Coast Vans
Always and Everywhere Volkswagen
muralsanddesigns
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:18 am    Post subject: '62 Ghia Reply with quote

A big Thank You to Arjen for being a great Buyer. Glad the shipping went well and you received the Ghia in one piece. Thank you for the great communication.

Travis Bencs
Miles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: ArjanThomas in Holland - [email protected] Reply with quote

Arjan is very easy to deal with. Painless transaction with detailed information to finalize the deal. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again and keep on busin'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Jay Jacoby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: ArjanThomas in Holland - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would like to say thanks to Arjan. He purchased a 1965 11 window bus from me, and had it shipped to the Netherlands.

Bank transfer payment was made without any problems, and pick up of my vehicle went without any problems.

2 thumbs up!

Thanks again, Jay
syncro56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ArjanThomas in Holland - [email protected] Reply with quote

sold bay window to arjan, and am thoroughly happy with the transaction. good to deal with someone who knows what their doing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: