Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

burleymotorsports - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: burleymotorsports
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: burleymotorsports - [email protected] Reply with quote

www.burleysmotorsports.com

Not my first purchase from Burley and for sure not my last. Items ship quickly ,are well boxed and fit like a dream and stand out like a shiner at a Boxing match.
This purchase was a set of his new Alloy control arms in Boy Racer Red. My first thought was to paint them black or mist them to take away some of the Bling, but now it has worn on ,long live the Bling.
Now my front end guy can nail down my alignment and save my front tires .

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
maniak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: burleymotorsports - [email protected] Reply with quote

Answered all questions quick, with quicker shipping, great seller, I will buy again, Thanks Burley.
Beaverboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: burleymotorsports - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a bunch of new and used parts from Burley as a package deal that he advertised on TheSamba in addition to come new parts through his website. Everyting arrived promptly and there was thorough, fast communication from beginning to the follow-up.

There was a problem with one of the used parts not being as described. He let me know when he discovered it (while packing it to ship). He offered me a proportionate amount of my money back. We resolved it with no fuss and I couldn't be happier.

Everything arrived well packaged and in the described (& corrected) condition.

Burley is a class act. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: burleymotorsports - [email protected] Reply with quote

First order with Burley. Got the shift linkage rebuild because it said all 2WD & Syncro. Send an email confirming it works with early aircooled vans because my set up looks different. They Promptly update their listing here and website to reflect 83.5 and up but never respond to my email
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: