Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Questions about Brasil Split Bus
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_und_Katja
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Questions about Brasil Split Bus Reply with quote

Hi at all from Germany,
we own since round two weeks a Brasil Split Bus from 1971.
Here at Germany it is very difficult the get informations about them, but it seams that the most parts are from the Versions up to 1963 I think.
Is there anybody who can confirm this?
I wanted to order a set brake disc system for the front, but I do not know which version I have to buy.

And please see the colour of it - is it possible that it is a original Colour?
Does anybody from you know the code of the colour?

Regards
Michael

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
durfeec
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you will need a brake set up for a 64-67. You would have to post a picture of the brake drum.

The paint is a brazil only color. I don't think they ever matched OG German. And I've never seen a paint code sheet for Brazil buses. But I haven't ever really looked either.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: