Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

GOWESTY Sale
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
indytriple
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I'll take my GoBucks in $20's, please.

87 Vanagon Westy Auto Bostig

www.bluegrassbicyclecompany.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
ThankYouJerry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BavarianWrench wrote:
Thank You Jerry, I'm happy your brakes are working well. Have you descended any mountain passes with passion yet? Heads all empty and I don't care? You know the driving I'm talking about. The kind where it is so good, not missing a second of it is was worth risking your life or others for. Or has it been to the coffee shop and home? Honestly answer that! I have a useless Syncro that Go Westy built less then 9,000 miles ago and sold for top dollar. It is a useless piece of crap. I posted years ago that I liked GoWesty. I'm posting now I think they are worse then Walmart. Have you ever been experienced, I have! It is a futile use of my energy posting this. Guys like you will do your holiday shopping at Go Westy no matter what. WallMart continues to grow and so will GoWesty. Enjoy knowing Go Westy is still making bank at a 15 percent discount. Shop on Holiday revelers. Or Support some of your other Samba vendors. Your dollar is your vote. How many Go Westy products were developed by Mullendore or Burley? Screw 15 percent, visit some soul and spend your money there. If anybody is thinking of buying a GoWesty Vanagon PM me. I will show you how one holds up. If you do not know what heads all empty is about, it is a lot. Start your research with Sugar Magnolia by the Grateful Dead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2RJ3l_0_PA
Oh, and yes always, Thank You Jerry

Easy brother... I live in the mountains of Northern California (near Oregon). So, yes, I've descended a few mountain passes. Like everyday. My GW BBs are just fine.

Guys like me? You don't know me. And for the record, I spread my Vanagon money around to all the Vanagon vendors (and I even picnicked with Burley a few months ago Very Happy ).

And this comment... is and always will be wrong: "You know the driving I'm talking about. The kind where it is so good, not missing a second of it is was worth risking your life or others for." Rolling Eyes

I've done the research... It's technically "Sugar Magnolia Thunder F@ck" and it was written about a very good friend of mine's aunt.

Sorry to hear your troubles. Hope things work out better for you soon.
BavarianWrench
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mellow Yellow do you watch Jerry Springer and listen to talk radio a lot? That is a question not a statement. I'll bet your car radio has some talk radio set in the memory.Does it? Did I say anything about or call anybody an idiot. Did I comment about spending over 10 grand on a van? Where do you get this stuff? I have a Syncro GoWesty built, and it is crap. Go Westy Built it and I own it. I will share my knowledge of that product with anybody about to step in that pile of poop. As far as saving money do your homework. GoWesty decoupler, German Decoupler, a few bucks more for German and no problem. 15 percent off for the GoWesty one and you saved money but have a piece of crap. I own both and speak from experience. That's pretty much what I'm saying. I support you saving money. People save money every day and get 99 cent breakfast at McDonalds, save on. I also support spending money with other vendors so they can do some volume and better support the Vanagon community and not introduce crap to it. The Skylight Guy, Westy Ventures, Burley, In Syncro, GreenSyncro, Rocky Mountain Westy, and on and on. I'm voicing my thoughts and you voice yours. This is a forum and what we do. I hope you find bliss in your savings. I'm finding 15 percent off could be sweet bait to make somebody bite on some poop. You cheer savings, yay! I cheer beware.
Mellow Yellow 74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bavarian, I am fairly new on here and you are the first to be added to my ignore list.
Team WorldTour
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago, didn't VC sell GW's BBK?
All I know is, those brakes ROCKED! I had them on Domo (my OLD H6 Westy!).
I could do 200KPH on the Autobahn (125MPH! o-0), and hit the brakes, and know I was going to stop in time.
We did a year and a half in North America with this van. Mountains, Plains snow, rain, etc.... no issues with the brakes.
As I said, I'm not sure if they were GW BBK sold by VC, or VC's BBK. Either way, AWESOME!
WV2ZZZ25ZFH094138(x)/ WV2YB0257LH057308(x)/ WV2ZZZ25ZLG113270/
"Where am I going? And what am I doing in this handbasket?" -Nicodemus Jordan
When All Else Fails: Lather, Rinse, Repeat!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joseph928
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: GW-15% Reply with quote

Gee I didn't know my van was so bad! GW built it in 06 with the big brakes. And 60,000 miles later and 9 years all is good! Thanks GW, and yes I'll take my 15%. Very Happy
1987 syncro westy tin top sun roof , GW2.3, rear locker, decoupler, Gary Lee tire rack & winch mount, lift, south african grill, big brakes , rhein alloy ,15 BFG AT, Fiamma 10 foot awning ,140 watt rear 85 watt front solar , mppt, truckfridge, automatic fire extinguishing system, tencent oil cooler, And a RMW SS exhaust! - 1971 bug convertible 1776 engine- 2010 Subaru turbo - 1993 Toyota 4x4 truck - 1999 Harley 95 CI, big bore, Andrews cams . Also 80-84- vans. Stock 65 sunroof bug.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are done.

If you have feedback, use the feedback topic.

Locked.

I left some posts in place that would normally be removed so people can be aware of other members opinions.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also see the overall Holiday 2014 Sale thread:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=613321
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: