Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Dibaltic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a cut section and it was exactly what I needed. Well packaged and even included more than I asked for which I greatly appreciated. Thanks again and I will buy from again in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67_13Deluxe
Samba Resident Alien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a ragtop rail. Shipped out quick! Ill definitely do business with him again. Thanks!

56 Beetle - Wilbur. I found a lot of lipstick on this pig so far.
63 Beetle - Luna
66 13 window Bus - Tetanus
71 Bay Window - Lola. Totaled.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron Burgundy does it again!!! Chopped up a bunch of dry California body parts, wrapped them up in cardboard and saran wrap so Greyhound would take the pile and shipped it over here to the Ohio rust belt to save another VW!!! This takes thought, creativity and most of all his TIME! Thank you Ron, you are the MAN.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
birdzgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got the white vert clip he was selling for a customers car..im always skeptical buying stuff like this sight unseen in person.it was exactly what he said it was.recived it fast.thank you sir..id buy from him with no worries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
dieselbuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought 65 luggage shelf from wheel wells to below rear window. A big section. Ron was great. Emailed me many times to get exactly what I needed. I provided shipping and he work with me to get it shipped. Everything went smoothly. Would buy from him again. Thanks.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Nate RS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a rear ‘67 apron from Ron. Perfect! Very nice condotion, just as advertised. Showed up well packaged. A very positive purchase, would do it again.
ibbugn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I highly recommend Ron to anyone looking for VW parts, or parts of VWs Smile
I just received a quarter panel that was perfectly described, and exactly what I needed. Thanks Ron!
dschoolxlt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I picked up a front & rear clip to fix a botched baja 63. Ron was great in getting me just what i needed to get it back together. All parts were good serviceable condition. The parts made it safely from the west coast to the rust belt in one piece! Highly Recommend for anything you need for your bug!

Thanks Again!
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of convertible top latches from Ron. The price was right, he responded quickly to my email with a shipping quote and shipped fast. Great experience! Thanks Ron! Bugone
Bryanjohn22!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller, super fast shipping, the quality of the item as it was in the description, I would do business with him again! I recommend it Very Happy
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Great communication, helpful, worked with me on shipping a large parcel. Would definitely buy again! Thanks for everything again Mr. Burgundy!

Cheers Jer.
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron goes by the name of Arron Duran on PayPal. I purchased a jack strap for my oval window. My PayPal account has my address and he sent it to the wrong address. He never responded he is a clown is trash. Do not conduct business with this clown. 🗑️ 🚮
VWNate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some minor ard parts and Ron has Johnny on the spot, he shipped them out and no surprises / complaints .

I even received my parts a day before he said I would .

THANK YOU Ron ! =Cool .

One last Beetle : 1959 #113 DeLuxe survivor ~ 36HP & full synchro tranny, 6 volts etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cedrich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Transaction with Burgundy Ron. Bought a set of seat belts for my1966 Fastback. It was shipped right away, packaged fantastic, and exactly as presented. Thanks for the smooth transaction.
VWNate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Let this be a reminder to those who are dishonest here ! .

The whole point behind VW is : THEPEOPLE'SCAR .

Not the scam folks car .

One last Beetle : 1959 #113 DeLuxe survivor ~ 36HP & full synchro tranny, 6 volts etc.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Jump to:
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: