Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Misterbill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Burgundy Ron gave light to the dark black hole above my left ear. He did it quickly and at a fair price! Thanks Burgundy Ron.
SFO6CXC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron Burgundy. Was great to deal with. He worked with me returning my steering wheel and exchanged it for other items I needed. He also sold me a type1 tow bar at good price and delivered it.😎
juge_gera
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller. Fast shipping. All was good.
glideking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Single cab floor. Item was as described. Great communication. Will do business again. Recommended
Kurt
1965 21 Window Restoration Thread (From old photos)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6...highlight=
1963 Panelvan build "Tyvanosaurus Wrecks"
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8351639#8351639
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Roby19547
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good transaction.. Answered all my emails, part arrived in a timely manner and as described.. Would definitely buy from again!
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

As described and then some! Not sure whether the late or early part would be needed so he sent both in response to payment for one. Thanks Ron, way to take care of the customer. Boxed appropriately and delicate parts arrived in one piece and on time. Go to supplier for me now.
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
Gene Dannan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the great part and all your help in getting the part I needed.
Could not be happier with Ron's handling of our transaction.
Dake
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller got my seat parts today. Thanks Ron Very Happy
JRSilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller was clear and friendly, answered all my questions, thank you for your attention, Burgundy Ron. Very Happy
BlueJupiter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

He had exactly what I needed and shipped super fast to the east coast. I would buy from him again.
harrydolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent product, excellent customer service reliable person. good honest guy.
jay perreira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron, today is 5/2/2017. I paid you for a 67 driver front fender on 2/23/2017. I did nothing wrong to you. I paid you the money you asked for. Why are you not sending me the fender with the tracking number? Are you ripping me off? I really need the fender. Can you send me the tracking number? You emailed me numerous times saying you are going to mail out the fender on the weekend. But this is crazy! Look how many weekends has passed and you still didn't send the fender with the tracking number? I am so disappointed. Jay
jay perreira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron Burgundy is not sending me the driver side fender that I purchased back in 2/23/2017. Ron Burgundy gave me excuses after excuses every time I asked for the tracking number. On 5/2/2017 I posted on Ron Burgundy's feedback explaining my disappointment. Then Ron sent me a fake picture showing me my mailing information with a fake tracking number saying 2 day delivery. Today is 5/8/2017 and did not receive the fender. Ron Burgundy Why are you doing this to me?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Post the picture or tracking # he sent here as "proof".
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron saw my post and sent me a Fed Ex tracking # 786438535199

This appears valid, it was just picked up yesterday:
https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=786438535199&cntry_code=us
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rtf427
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the parts..looks like they will work just fine. Thanks.
rmallory
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a mustache bar from Burgundy Ron in person (local pick up). It looks good, reasonable price. No complaints!
neisman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got the last of the body parts for my Hebmuller style custom.
I was very happy with the transaction and will certainly consider him for future purchases.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
derek_sanchz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a few parts from Ron. They were exactly as described, very happy with the transaction. I will definitely buy more parts in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
SFO6CXC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got fender and hood for my 64' sedan. Local pick up was great and convenient! Good price and good service. Highly recommended! 😎
Also got a 2nd tow bar!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 16

Jump to: