Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Yasuhiro Nagai
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

It is a good seller. You can trade with confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Teambyron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased cab hinges from Ron Burgandy great to deal with very helpful parts as described sent promptly. I am in Australia was no problem to have them sent. Would deal again with Ron as he is reliable. Andy
soupcups Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Will definitely buy from again. Bought several things already. Ships quickly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Daves62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a quarter skin there was some confusion and the wrong side was sent
He went out of his way to get me the correct side out of his own pocket I will buy more stuff from the anchor man Very Happy
LostnaWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: engine tin Reply with quote

great price ,shipping, description. will do business again.
Hans Schäfer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Ron.

Good deal, it was a pleasure. Very Happy
dmcfonseca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product thanks bro!
VWRESTOMODMAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Parts were as described. Easy to work with, would not hesitate to purchase again.
Sisuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Ron. just got the front inspection plates you sent. they fit perfectly on my lowlight ghia. thanks a lot for the really great deal.
Mellow Yellow 74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

It is amazing how many of Ron's feedback posters only have one post on The Samba
chgrec Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a gas door, looks great!

Chris

Follow my latest project: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=668542&highlight=

My previous project: http://www.mgexp.com/journal/chgrec/
KdF1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an item from him. Item was as described, was sent and packaged well as I had asked. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
esotericsean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an e-brake handle for my '66 bus. Went very smoothly!
ommjohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super fast shipping!

Picked up a pretty hard to find part for a fair price!

Thanks again Ron!

Stay Classy Sandiego! Wink
thekera
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron, was great to work with. I ordered a front luggage tray for my 62 project. He cut carefully and made sure to leave extra meat on the panel not to cut into the metal I was after.
Also shipping with this larger panel he made easier than most, delivered via usps to my door.
1966 Type 1
1979 Mk1 early westy 2dr
2013 Mk6 2dr

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING VW METAL FAB.
NOS PANELS: WANTED

GOT RUST?
davidw99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great help and great service. I would do business with Ron again.

'73 Saturn Yellow Sports Bug that has undergone a full pan off restoration. "Herbert IV."

'67 Sedan. "Bellamy." Currently being "refreshed" and recently repainted.
jmcknight
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I asked him to sell me a piece cut out of his beetle body. Payment could have been a little easier, since he couldn't take a bank transfer or PayPal. The part apparently got lost in the mail for a bit, but it did arrive, just about a week late. Also, the piece could have been packaged a little better. It had sharp corners and was just put straight into a cardboard box, so the box was in pretty rough shape by the time it arrived. However, the part was just what I needed, it was in good shape, and the price was reasonable.
ryson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered glove box hinges from Ron and he was very quick in shipping the product. I'd buy from him again. Thanks.
Rlearned
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a rear pop out window from him. Price plus shipping was really good. After sending payment through the mail it got here pretty fast considering I'm in AK. I wish his PayPal account was up. I would buy again from him.
Paal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a 6 volt screw terminal horn for my 60 beetle, got 2 for a good price so I have some spare parts as they was untested.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 16

Jump to: