Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
edwinammon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

one hell of a rear apron for my 65 bug, great guy to deal with and will be buying more parts from him. Thanks again........ Very Happy
flymanx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron had that hard to find part. Great on explaining what he had and fast shipping. Definitely be back again.
b.kohler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Ron for sending my bus metal very fast. You shipped it on a weekend and I got it in 2-3 days. Thank you for being so proactive about getting the part out the door. I am very happy.
Don Hohn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

On a Sunday night I was looking for a jack point for a Ghia and saw Ron's add
Ron emailed me a Pay Pal bill that I paid on Sunday Monday Ron emailed me a USPS tricking number and on Wed the part was at my door in New York I am very happy with the speed Ron sent the part out I am looking for some other parts for my Ghia and will be emailing Ron to see if he can help me out You will not go wrong with Ron Don
giddy up
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

hi. purchased some heater parts from Burgundy Ron. thought id pass on my great experience dealing with him. quick to respond, fair prices, had everything i needed. shipment was late to arrive (no fault of his) so he provided me tracking info, delivered without hesitation to canada from the states. used parts were in excellent condition and will work perfectly. i would highly recommend looking up this user for parts needed in the classifieds on this site

Giddy Up
Canada
Teixeira luis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Laughing I thank you good transaction
Teixeira
bcosby16
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, reasonable price for a nearly impossible part to find and fast shipping. Thank you!
Railfa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered handles for karmann, they are perfect and I had a very good price Very Happy
Meyers72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very happy with the service and responses from this seller. He provided a tracking number and sent the part right to me. The post office lost th epackage so he sent me another one and I received it in 4days.

Very happy and appreciate his timely responses.
ScottLakeport
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice popout window, just what I needed , shipped fast and accepted my offer too, will buy more parts.
JPB1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron Reply with quote

Thanks Ron, fuse box, arrived without issue and everything went smoothly!
Cheers JP
virtanen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a piece of heater channel for vert. The piece was exact I need, thanks.
New projects
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a heater channel vent section for my project. Great rust free piece. Cut, packaged up and sent to me in a timely manner. Much appreciated Very Happy
1964 Chop Top
Bilscho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 60 beetle gearbox from Ron, very very helpful guy. He sorted out the transport to the uk, which involved him in a lot of work.

Thanks Ron!

Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Celtic Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect seller, 5 stars, I recommend +++++++++ Very Happy

Celtic porsche.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought 5 wheels from him. Met me after O'dark thirty and wheels were as promised. It took us a while to firm the deal up but it all worked out.
I'd buy from him again if I needed his parts and would not hesitate to refer him.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kheberling
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the parts I needed. Good service. Will do business again.
Keith.
copellos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good guy delieved exactly as promised...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TheDon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

item arrived on time, apparently "arrived at sorting location" means it made it to the greyhound station. I didn't know this so it sat there for like a week!

anyways.. very helpful and sent requested pictures
Ghettoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron did a great job. Found me a nice 67 fender, German, and took photos to show me. Very mellow and nice. Thanks!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 16

Jump to: