Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ricosworld - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ricosworld
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ricosworld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

The start of it all... Good price, fast ship, overseas no problem and willing to work with you. LET LANCE KNOW....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LeafsBug72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased rear engine tin from Lance via the Samba classifieds. Absolutely perfect experience!!

Super fast communication and very helpful (I needed some help in making sure this was the right one for my car). Item was shipped quickly and tracking provided which was great since I was shipping it to a friend of mine in the US. I even asked about the heat collars that attached to the engine tin which he was able and willing to provide - THANK YOU!

A+++ for Lance. Very Happy

-Lily
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Lance Rutland [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 28 PICT-1 carburetor from Lance.

Super helpful, answered questions, provided an additional piece not pictured (brass inlet), and was flexible with the price after discovering the ceramic choke was broken.

Thanks Lance!

Mike
Oval1954
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a tool kit from Lance, excellent communication, fast shipping, very good item quality, highly recommended seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
40yearfiberfabdriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased type 3 rear brake backing plate from Lance. He was very helpful with my questions about it being right or left side. His photos of the part were very helpful. The part I received is perfect for what I want. It was well packaged and sent and arrived quickly. I am very satisfied.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: all good... Reply with quote

Thank You Lance for the Distributer and fog light. Arrived fast and well packaged. cheers - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tcvw52 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Lance, good item, good price, good communications and quick service.
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller Lance . Got nice handbrake lever Quick shipping smooth transaction.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
bwalk47
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just completed purchase of table mount for my Westfalia campervan from Lance. The part was shipped quickly and received in great condition. I appreciate the good, honest service and highly recommend.
Bulliwinkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some Westy hold down brackets from Lance. As described and fast shipping. Thanks!

'66 Velvet Green Riviera Camper
'72 Sierra Yellow Westy
'71 Chianti Red Westy ~Sold
'71 Pastel White Westy ~Sold
'61 Pearl White Sedan ~Sold

johnnypan wrote:
"John Muir was a hack mechanic who convinced thousands of people to attempt repairs they had no business attempting".
Uncle_John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I inquired about a part. He found something that wasn't in the ad and immediately sent me pictures. While I didn't end up buying the part, I have to say, Absolutely a straight up guy. Thanks for being a good seller.
IBABUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an old screw-type relay from Lance. I used it on the 56 Oval for fog lights, and it is perfect! Good price, too.
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchase clear needle oval speedo. shipped fast. as described perfect!
thanks lance.
Steve. Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
57HotrodVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Ricosworld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a nice piece of original, bottom engine pulley tin from Lance (aka ricosworld). The part was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and was packed well. Thanks Lance!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: