Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

classicrebuilders - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: classicrebuilders
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 04, 2017
Bob Loblaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

classicrebuilders wrote:

we do a $10000 restoration the split itself cost more than $5000
we sell over 4 or 5 of these buses a month .. for around $20000 each!

Wow. That's quite the profit margin.

Quote:
we sell over 4 or 5 of these buses a month .. for around $20000 each! MORE THAN 3000 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS ON EBAY

So let me get this straight. 4 or 5 buses a month. More than 3000 positive feedbacks. Assuming each purchaser left 1 feedback, that's 600 months worth of restorations. That's 50 years. You guys been doing this that long? Impressive.
josevenice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this is the feedback he is referring to right now

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeed...&rt=nc

Not too many cars... I have seen negative feedback going away from his account. Not sure what is going on with Ebay.
classicrebuilders
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD IN OCT.
1957 SC PICKUP TO FLA.
1958 SC PICKUP TO N.C.
1959 SC PICKUP TO PA.
1962 11 WINDOW SAFARI BUS TO CA.
1965 VW CAMPER TO GERMANY

5 MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

RESTORING NOW: AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!

1960 DOUBLE CARGO DOOR BUS
1967 11 WINDOW DELUXE BUS
1963 SC PICKUP
1965 WALK THRU CAMPER
1963/ 64 VW NOTCH BACK JUST BOUGHT TODAY IN N.D.

JEALOUS PEOPLE/ COMPETITION/ IGNORANT PEOPLE? STAY THE HELL AWAY!
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

classicrebuilders wrote:

JEALOUS PEOPLE/ COMPETITION/ IGNORANT PEOPLE? STAY THE HELL AWAY!

You sir, are a helluva salesman.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

josevenice wrote:
Looks like this is the feedback he is referring to right now

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeed...&rt=nc

Not too many cars... I have seen negative feedback going away from his account. Not sure what is going on with Ebay.

If you look at completed auctions he has sold a number of cars in the past month.

The vast majority of his feedback is from clothing sales, not from vehicles or vehicle-related auctions.

I searched his feedback from the past month and found 3 positives from Volkswagen buyers.
2 of them said they had purchased from him before, repeat buyers.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nelson Feliciano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here it goes beware of buying from this guy, he post that runs great restored etc, it is all a lie, I bought a 1963 VW DC which was falling apart, no brakes, suspension falling apart, bumpers loose crack etc, so far I have spent in parts and labor $2000 and still has more to do, I am a retired Military man of strong intergerty, he got me but one day I will confront him.
Mgruff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy is using a new name as well. He sells junk cars and the only reason he changed his name is due to the horrible feedback he got under his other name. Buyer Beware!!!!! His cars are complete patch jobs and junk. Run away from this guy !!!!!!

If he is selling so many buses he should by California Dmv be a licensed motor vehicle dealer which he surely isn't
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mgruff wrote:
He sells junk cars
Buyer Beware!!!!! His cars are complete patch jobs and junk.

Please clarify your post:
Do you have personal experience with buying a car from him or have you seen one or more of them in person?

If so, what car did you buy or inspect?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalTeenAZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Okay enough shifty cars is enough.... 12 months of me holding back on my experience with this guy it's time to let my story out.... I shamefully sold this dude a couple busses I pulled out of a Missouri junk yard about this time last year. This guy Marco sent his friend who lives in paradise valley Arizona to come and inspect the busses , they talked on the phone then he gave me a deposit to hold them an take them to sandiego.... He talked a great game, sounded pretty knowledgeable over the phone on the couple of brief calls, until I showed up at his "shop". 2 car garage in a shanty sandiego residence with one bay window outside and another in the garage.

After getting paid and unloading the vehicles in the street I asked the plans and goals an which restoration shop in town he would be taking them to....???
I can't make this stuff up, His response was " oh we have the welding shop, the paint shop, the interior shop and best part "the muffler shop" Laughing

I've been watching an not picking every car he's listed in the last 12 months. All hacks an most likely still end up getting a $5,000 repair wherever he pawns them off onto.

Enough is enough.
bugbenginer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here is my experience with this guy from March 7 - March 16.

-March 5, I posted my car for sale on the samba.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2030031
-March 5, had an email from Pioneer Auto Group asking to buy my car, we agree on a price, he sent money via paypal and we are good.
-March 6, I had a call from a shipping company saying they were going to be the ones to pick up the 412, so I gave them my address.
-March 7, the shipping company call and says they will be at my house in a few hours to pick up the 412.
-March 7, the paypal request still has not cleared my paypal account and transferred into my bank account.
-March 7, I told the buyer that I am not sending the car with the shipper until the funds clear my bank account.
-March 8, Funds clear my bank account and I talk to buyer to tell him he can not come pick the car up.
-March 10, Shipper picks the 412 up and all was good.
-March14, I have the buyer calling me left and right saying I need to call him and its important. So I call him back and he says the car was delivered and it has a blown engine and that I am a scum bag and he hope my mother dies unless I pay him $500 to help fix the engine. At this time I told him I have receipts from 2 different shops stating that the engine is strong and results from the compression test and a video of the shipper loading the car onto the tow truck. I also said to show me proof that this engine is bad and I will have my mechanics call your "mechanic" so we can figure things out. that's when he started threatening me and telling me to pay him now or I will regret it. Calling me every name under the sun.
-March 15, he text me to say pay him and a whole bunch of other threats. I tell him to show proof of bad engine and I can show him proof of repair receipts and 2 statements from VW shops claiming this was a good engine.
-March 16, the buyer puts a fraud dispute against my paypal account and shows I have a negative balance in my pay pal funds.
-March 16, I call pay pal and tell them the scenario and with in minutes they do their research and realize what a POS this guy is and how he does business through them and I get the fraud dispute reversed.

What a pain in the ass this guy was, I did not hide anything from this sale and he was just trying to scam me out money. I should of looked him up first before I agreed to sell him the car. Now about 4 times a day I get strange text from gay websites asking me to join.... Not a coincidence at all, If he would put as much effort into "restoring" these VW as he does trying to ruin peoples lives he may actually be a decent person.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

This person was banned a while back.
I found out today they created a new account:
old49er - [email protected]

This new account has been banned.

They currently have an outstanding issue of non-delivery of a crankshaft to a user on this site.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Banned again as
OLIVEOILVW - [email protected]
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Banned again as
OLIVEOILVW - [email protected]

Wow, seems like a full-time job. I guess one pattern to watch for is ALL CAPS user-names Shocked
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yes, this person does use all caps frequently.
This person is also consistently abusive towards both buyers and sellers.
So if you find someone being abusive toward you and using all caps, please report it to me as it could be this user creating another account.
aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey Everett,
Staying with the current theme going around recently I’d just like to state that this seller not only used bad language with me but also sexually offended me by calling me gay. Now I’m not going to delve into my past (been married to the same woman for 37 years) but since he called me gay can’t I at least be interviewed by Ellen? Preferably on a Monday because they have higher viewership. If not, can somebody send me $100k to help my pain. That would be great. It was a few years ago but his painful words still make me sad.
Thanks for being here for us Everett.
Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey All.
This guy is name Mark Maleknia lives in Rosario Beach mexico and buy POS VW and does crappy and I mean shitty job on these cars and sells them on eBay to un suspecting buyers.
He has rented a garage in Chula Vista . Will give address later. Watch out for him.
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fariborz-male...du-1447434
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

vw man wrote:
Hey All.
This guy is name Mark Maleknia lives in Rosario Beach mexico and buy POS VW and does crappy and I mean shitty job on these cars and sells them on eBay to un suspecting buyers.
He has rented a garage in Chula Vista . Will give address later. Watch out for him.
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fariborz-male...du-1447434

I'm surprised this guy can actually keep selling/spewing his crap. How does he keep going? Has he no guilt button?
vw man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

What this guy does is he puts an eBay ad with pictures, asking for $500.00 deposit Then he asked for the money in cash and tell the poor guy don't worry you are covered under Ebay buyer protection, which is totally false. Offers to ship the car for free even ,so you don't see what a POS the car is . Gets the money and takes off to Mexico. Poor buyer calls eBay and leaves a negative feedback, Mark then marks the item as unpaid and feed back gets removed. Too many people are looking for this scumbag. Perhaps they should contact FBI and file so this A**hole can get arrested at the border. Contact me for his car and license plate and address.
vw man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

The Con-man is at it again under the ebay name alvarcervante7

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Volkswagen-Karmann-G...mp;vxp=mtr

Selling another junk piece Sh**t which he riggs in Tijuana and puts the location as San Yasidro. What a POS.
bettypop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: classicrebuilders - [email protected] Reply with quote

THANK YOU ALL for exposing this con-artist. Very close to purchasing a VW pickup from him and decided to do a google search on the seller, "alvarcervante7" which brought me here. Shocked
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: