Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

fred bohart - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: fred bohart
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
clnvwe2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: fred bohart - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fred is a great guy!!! I purchased a set of wheels from him. The wheels were described and packaged very well. I received the wheels 4 days after payment
Thank you Fred for your communication and honesty!!! I would not hestitate to purchase from him.

Cunado 4 life!!!!!!!

Instagram : Flatkool

WTB- The Brundage Motors Plate frame that Merrpie Pribanic's looking for.
Captain RP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuilt engine from Fred, actually drove around 6 hours one way to pick it up. As the first person in this thread said...Fred is a great guy! I was able to hear the engine run, His attention to detail is tops! Thanks Fred for a great transaction!
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Fred Reply with quote

Great guy! Sells good parts at good prices. 5 stars for Fred. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of wheels and received them just as pictured. Shipping was very fast and reasonable. I would definitely buy from Fred again.
62 Beetle
64 Beetle "Pat"
zillerfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of rebuilt heads from Fred.

He posted them internationally (to the UK) promptly and his communication was excellent.

When the heads arrived I can only say that they are fantastic. Better than described. Quality parts at a very reasonable price.

Fred you are a Star !! Thank You

Ed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevensjames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a set of heads from Fred. Great communication and fast shipping. Very happy with service and products.
60GULFVDUB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some thing door hinges, price was reasonable and shipping fast. Great Samba seller.
sonicjagstang
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Fuchs replicas from Fred and was pleased with the care taken to prepare them for shipping and relieved to see they were exactly as described and pictured on here.

The price of the wheels and shipping were great and they got here lightning fast.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. -Bob
compal55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: intake purchase Reply with quote

This is the guy you want to do business with; no question about his integrity, parts were better than advertised, and he will go way out of his way to get them to you; shipped to Calif without issues. very honest! thanks Fred
Albert
ddw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: fred bohart - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of rims from Fred this past week; received them today via FedEx Ground. They were extremely well packaged and a very reasonable charge for shipping. The rims are in great condition and the colors will definitely add to my '73 Super's 'patch quilt' look! Laughing

The only hang-up was lack of confirmation that he'd received the funds and that he shipped the rims. Rolling Eyes Being new to Samba, I worried about losing the funds and having nothing to show for it, but Fred is very much the type: judge me by what I do, and not what I say (or don't). Very Happy Based on the quality of packing and the promptness of delivery, I would definitely consider another purchase from him in the future.
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: fred bohart - [email protected] Reply with quote

No worries buying from Fred.
He's one of the Good Guys.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
Doug C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: fred bohart - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of heat exchangers from Fred 03/19 ... He wanted a postal check which I hadn't run into before (and kind of worried me tbh) but Fred is a straight up guy!! He was very good with communication and shipped very promptly too. I'd definitely purchase from him again! Good seller.
vw king
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: fred bohart - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a cabinet from Fred this week- mailed him a USPS money order & he dropped it off at UPS store for me and they took care of shipping for me. Arrived today exactly as described by Fred and happy to have it. I'd do business with him again- good seller!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: