Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Björn Schewe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Reply with quote

The next Hessisch Oldendorf VW Show will be from the 23rd to 25th of june 2017. For more information please note www.uraltkaefer.de or our HO 13 facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/128058660612220/?fref=nf
buggen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

Are there any other VW shows the week before or week after HO?
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

buggen wrote:
Are there any other VW shows the week before or week after HO?

Following week is the European Bug-In
http://www.europeanbugin.com/
turbolaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

hello everyone, can some one recommend hotels for HO show 2017 please, thanks .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
turbolaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

can someone please recommend Hotels for the 2017 show thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
barnyardvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

my family and i booked a room in the town of Hamelin last month with no problems
1963 151
1958 113-28,000 orig. miles
1967 241
1968 Eriba Puck
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks again for all that you guys for over there to promote the worlds best Volkswagen ever!!! I look forward to going each four years! It never disappoints!

As in past years, will there be any arranged private tours of both the nearby Wolfsburg factory (Autostat) and the Hannover Type 2 factory on Monday and Tuesday following the H-O weekend? That was fun last time, and our small group would like to join you for the tours again in 2017.

Keep up the great work and we'll see you soon!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
barnyardvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

Bjorn

I am also seeking the same information as Bill

thank you
1963 151
1958 113-28,000 orig. miles
1967 241
1968 Eriba Puck
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

Two of us are looking for a ride with the BBT convoy to HO. We have a hotel in Hamelin so we need to land there sometime Friday.

Also need a ride between the Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof and BBT Thursday night and Friday AM.

If anyone has room for us (together or individual) that would be great. Will help with gas or beer Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stetoppingphoto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

Looking forward to this again! 2013 was amazing! It's my favourite VW show.

Il be coming from UK and should land on Thurs

I also have a similar question as Bill, any tours booked? As il be staying in Wolfsburg on Sunday night to Monday Smile

Thanks guys!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

I imagine that there will be quite a few of us drifting over to Wolfsburg on Sunday afternoon following the H-O event. Someone should find a good beergarten and declare a VW enthusiast "get-together" so we can enjoy some suds, good food and de-brief after H-O! Any locals know of a cool place in Wolfsburg or very nearby for a Sunday evening party?

Can't wait to hear from Bjorn or other organizers about any organized Wolfsburg and Hanover Factory tours and other vintage VW activities. Will the Siftung Automuseum be open or closed on Monday?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

BulliBill wrote:
I imagine that there will be quite a few of us drifting over to Wolfsburg on Sunday afternoon following the H-O event. Someone should find a good beergarten and declare a VW enthusiast "get-together" so we can enjoy some suds, good food and de-brief after H-O! Any locals know of a cool place in Wolfsburg or very nearby for a Sunday evening party?

Can't wait to hear from Bjorn or other organizers about any organized Wolfsburg and Hanover Factory tours and other vintage VW activities. Will the Siftung Automuseum be open or closed on Monday?

Bill Bowman

I'm in !
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

I have two rooms that are 6KM from Hessisch with a check date of Friday and a check out date of Sunday...I will be cancelling them next week or sooner as I found other accommodations...figured I'd see if anyone else wanted to take over the reservation from the samba..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

empiracer wrote:
BulliBill wrote:

Bill Bowman

I'm in !

Look tasty enough?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

That is four years ago on Sunday evening after the H-O event, dining "al fresco" at the Altes Brauhaus in Fallersleben (outskirts of Wolfsburg). Might be a candidate for a Sunday evening de-brief gathering?

The old VWs that we toured around in (thanks to the incredible hospitality of a very good European buddy):

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
Stetoppingphoto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - 7th int. vintage VW Show Hessisch Oldendorf 2017 Reply with quote

empiracer wrote:
BulliBill wrote:

Bill Bowman

I'm in !

Count me in for that!
hawaii five-o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Reply with quote

Is anybody driving from Netherlands, particularly Eindhoven? If so, & if you have room, I'd like to catch a ride. I'll be in Eindhoven on the 22nd of June. Aloha!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I can't believe it's been so quiet on this thread for probably the very best Vintage VW show on the entire planet! I'm so excited and ready to get on the plane that I'm sporting wood all the time, and that's not normal for an older Dude... We head out on the 20th for Belgium and all that good beer (and old VWS).

ROLL CALL!

Who's going? Are you attending both the H-O and the EBI weekends?

Bill
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
mg6770
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Reply with quote

BulliBill wrote:
ROLL CALL!

Who's going? Are you attending both the H-O and the EBI weekends?

First half (Barndoor Johnny and 10ft. Doug) of our group of four just arrived yesterday. Myself and Ronnie Jimenez will be flying in on Monday. Since coming from Prado I'm stoked to have talked to a bunch of folks who we'll be making the trek out there as well. See you guys across the pond!

Phil 4:13
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Reply with quote

AWESOME! Will Earl be coming? I'd buy that "Tour" t-shirt!!! Hope to meet up with you guys at BBT on Thursday or on either of the weekends.

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
mg6770
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Reply with quote

BulliBill wrote:
AWESOME! Will Earl be coming? I'd buy that "Tour" t-shirt!!! Hope to meet up with you guys at BBT on Thursday or on either of the weekends.

Bill Bowman

Bill unfortunately Earl will not be making the trip. He was slated to go however running a high demand international clothing company has kept him pressed to the grind. We'll be at Bob's for sure and we'll have some tour shirts available. If by chance we don't run into each other, the shirts will also be available at one of our sponsor booths (Hayburner / Airmighty.) I've got some U.S. sizes left from last weekend (XXL & XXXL) otherwise the shirts there will mostly be European sizes (M/L/XL.) Let me know what size you are and I'll make sure you get one. Cheers.

Maurice
Phil 4:13
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: