Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Fer
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 18, 2024
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fer is an excellent seller, very good communication, good packing and fast shippment. A large metal piece took just a week to be delivered to Bogota Colombia from Spain!
Juan
vworwhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

I can only recommend Fer. The part was exactly like described, perfect communication throughout, top notch packaging and fast delivery. You could not ask for more. Fer is a very sympathetic seller and I will def deal with him again! Thanks for everything!!
Type3 9/63 1500N M264 panel
Anh Nguyen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fabulous, Fer, you are an excellent seller - easy to communicate and quick response. Your parts are good qualiity and especially you handle our deal in a considerate and professional way - I do sincerely appreciate. Highly recommended.
soupcups Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fantastic shopping experience. I ordered the wrong part from Fer and he cancelled the sale for me that same morning. Great communication and response. I will definitely buy from him when I need to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fer was great to deal with.
Prompt replies to emails.
Fuel Cap and KM Trip Speedo professionally packed, shipped quickly & as described when inspected on arrival un-damaged Wink
Thanks & regards
Bert
Car_Man_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fernando is an excellent international seller, Spain to Germany. Had a minor glitch with my order that he was quick to remedy. Very good packaging. I would buy from again in the future!
68 Type 3 Fastback "Fasty"
69 Bug "Sunflower"
70 Bug "$50 bug"
72 Baja Champion
72 Super Beetle Convertible
72 Super Shell
73 412
73 Transporter "Bluffy"
74 Standard Bug
74 Jeans Käfer
'74 Dasher "Green Terror"
75 Super Baja
84 Cabriolet "Pip Squeak"
90 Corrado G60 + donor 90 G60
04 R32 "rThirsty2"
04 New Beetle Turbo S
06 New Beetle TDI
07 GTI Fahrenheit #67
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Christer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Good to deal with, fast shipping to Sweden AAAAA+++++
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Great seller.

Good communication and prompt shipping of a trip speedo!

Thank you!

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cuñado Wear
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Bought a tach very much happy with it
It was everything as promised and shipping and communication couldn’t have been better! Thanks again my friend

Looking for front kick panels for late 63' Deluxe Basalt Gray
60' Double Cab
63' 15 Window Deluxe
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Hi
Just bought NOS part from Fer
Very good communication, fast shipping, top packaging
I'd buy again parts from him!
Yan
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Not pleased with the transaction with Fer. He advertised an NOS mirror not realizing what an NOS bus mirror is. He claimed it was found or purchased at a dealership, but it was clearly an aftermarket item regardless where it was found. It arrived without hardware apart from an acorn nut and spring, which is fine since that is how it was advertised. The mirror threads did not fit into my Made in Germany hardware that remained on the bus door, but luckily did fit with some aftermarket hardware I had in storage. I installed the mirror and realized this item isn't in the spirit of what was paid. Fer agreed to take it back but tacked on an unrealistic restocking charge with my refund - additional horseshit. Moreover, being in Spain he added a fee for reimportation of the item. I did exactly what he told me to do: on the customs form I checked the box as returned goods. I even wrote in the item description that it was a return. I discussed it with the manager of my USPS branch who confirmed there would be no customs charges if done this way. Still Fer took a few, 5-10 bucks there as well. Basically he misrepresented the item and took what he could off the refund. Then he had the nerve to suggest the item was dented but until this day has not taken time nor effort to show evidence of that. I'm not saying do or don't deal with this seller, but suggest be careful since I've found his return policy to be suspicious and certainly not up to widely recognized standards of trade pn this site.
Fer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Dear stevo, the part was described certain and with fully and clear photos, you got all showed in the ad. The mirror fits perfect in german hardware bus. In the return was deduced the come back import charges (I have the spanish border bill that sent you) and the cost of packing, print documentation and take to post office (yes, this had cost too, and the time). All this return policy was tell buyer before send it back.

http://surfinbus.blogspot.com.es/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fer wrote:
Dear stevo, the part was described certain and with fully and clear photos, you got all showed in the ad. The mirror fits perfect in german hardware bus. In the return was deduced the come back import charges (I have the spanish border bill that sent you) and the cost of packing, print documentation and take to post office (yes, this had cost too, and the time). All this return policy was tell buyer before send it back.

Where I'm from it is good business to cover that information before the sale, not make it up after the sale. I still have a receipt from the United States Post Office saying the item was a return and therefore free of import costs to Spain. That was what you asked me to do before sending, which I did. As for your packaging costs, other crap, and all that you should have charged for that in your original price. Not in a refund for misrepresented junk. You sound like you're new to all this.
Fer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

stevo wrote:
Where I'm from it is good business to cover that information before the sale, not make it up after the sale. I still have a receipt from the United States Post Office saying the item was a return and therefore free of import costs to Spain. That was what you asked me to do before sending, which I did. As for your packaging costs, other crap, and all that you should have charged for that in your original price. Not in a refund for misrepresented junk. You sound like you're new to all this.

The border fees 5,21€ and 10€ for packing, handing and time spent.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://surfinbus.blogspot.com.es/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zwitterkafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of early Typ3 reflectors from Fer. Parts were exactly as pictured, and they were packaged to give excellent protection. Great communication and prompt shipping. No worries! Thank-you, Fer!
wobfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Thumbs up for Fer Very Happy
Very friendly seller and great communication. Excellent packing and fast shipping. Fer provided a very accurate description and helped me with additional pictures. He gave me several options in finding the best deal for the shipping. Thank you, Fer!
Gadberry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

I just purchased some Type 3 items from Fer. They arrived just like he described them. They were very well packaged. Quick ship from Spain to SoCal. Great communication. Would definitely buy from again. Muchas Gracias, Amigo!
mr.hansen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Fer is a very friendly seller, fast and cheap shipping, Thanks again for the fuel gauge for my VW T1 bus. Best regards from Austria.
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia Reply with quote

Found dealing with Fer very frustrating and difficult. Listing says he will accept bank transfer but he wouldn't give me the necessary info to do so. I hate paypal so avoid it whenever I can. Now he has ghosted me when all I have been was helpful and courteous. Brick wall Brick wall
He just doesn't seem to get it. His ad shouldn't say bank transfer is ok when he won't participate in it happening. Shame on you So don't expect that to happen. Rolling Eyes Is it a language issue ? I don't think so cuz other FB doesn't mention a problem.
I can look at the bright side though. I am a C-note fatter and I really don't need the damn thing anyway. Laughing
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: