Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Bill Silvestri
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
windyhills
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Samba ad #1622144 Starter Button NOS Deluxe Split
Really nice! Good communication, fast shipping, would buy from this seller again.
windyhills
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Samba ad #1726799 Split Horn Grilles
Can't wait to put them on the car! Good seller, always sends tracking number.
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:46 am    Post subject: 36hp header Reply with quote

Purchased an early 36hp merged exhaust header from Bill. Bill is great to deal with and communicates well with tracking numbers via email.
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication from Bill with a transaction we had. Great buyer, smooth transaction and look forward to doing more with Bill. Thanks again for the straight up biz!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Judson Supercharger Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt Judson Supercharger from Bill. Great shape,good price and a very nice guy. Thanks Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Bill contacted me about a part I had for sale. He was clear in his first communication... with all the normal basics a seller hopes for... questions, zip code to calculate shipping, etc. He paid promptly and let me know when the part arrived. Bill's an excellent Samba member & I look forward to any future transactions with him... buying or selling.
Thanks Bill,
Evan
tofftons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Great guy to do bizzness with .. Fast shipping, great communication.. Fast response .. Part was perfect as described.. And super well packed .. Would recommend to any one and deff would do bizz again .. Thank you sir
seacal trading
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Bought a Derby Radio from Bill. Transaction was very smooth all the way but unfortunately the radio got damaged from careless ups delivery people. I told Bill what happened. He trusted my word what happened and just refunded my money in full after I returned the item. I really liked how he handled this very professionally. I wish all the people like that. I would deal with him again for sure.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of dash knobs from Bill. Fast shipping and good communication.
Highly recommended seller.
Thank you!
José
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Bill was great to work with. Great communication. Was flexible on price. Shipped fast and well packed. Will be a buyer again.
Rainman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Positive transaction!
Quick to pay and respond
He even paid the extra on the postage because I made a mistake on the shipping costs.
I highly recommend doing business with Bill!
Cheers, Ray Montoya Very Happy Very Happy
Martenni
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

I bought some 1970ies Hot VWs magazines from Bill.
The magazines were exactly as described.
Communication was fast and clear and the package was shipped on the day that I paid.

I would definitely buy from him again.
Jaime Moran
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Parts showed up as described. Tracking number sent. Fast shipping. I would definitely buy from him again.
Drjekal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS in Box Fram F3-P Oil Filter from Bill, he is on point, No worries buying from Bill, He is the real Deal, Best Packaging I've ever seen AAA+++
elrick67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

Smooth and easy transaction
Would buy from again
Thanks again!
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Silvestri - [email protected] - William Reply with quote

packed well and as described. Quick shipping. Would buy from again! Thanks Bill!
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: