Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

MorrieH - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: MorrieH
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold Morrie some parts. He had quick clear communication and fast payment. Recommended.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy to deal with , quick payment, good communication. Would sell to him anytime. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CJISAWESOME
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 60 double cab off of Morrie and the transaction was smooth. He did everything he said he would in a timely manner and the bus was exactly what he said it was. I'd buy from him again.
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a double cab cargo door off of Morrie. It was just as described and was packaged well. Would buy from him again in a minute.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

We bought a rear apron for bus from Morrie. His ad had plenty of photos to show its condition, so no surprises when it showed up here. Package arrived well packed and very quickly.

Will buy again from Morrie!
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an engine lid from Morrie. The whole buying experience was great and I'd definately recommend and buy from him again.
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of bus doglegs from Morrie, and everything went great.. Excellent communication, and the parts are great! Thank You Morrie!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kaferfahrt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey, I wanted to buy some bumpers listed by Morrie, but he suggested finding me a better pair in his stock for virtually the same price. They shined up like glass. Beautiful. Great pricing, timing, shipping. Check out his site, http://www.silverliningautorestoration.com/

The guy is an artist!
sgellis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good transaction. Purchased a part I was missing and am very happy with it.
The Nova Scotian Barndoor (YouTube)
The Nova Scotian Barndoor (CAD drawings)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Morrie, he was very accommodating, took off the part and sent a video of the part before he sent it. I will buy stuff from him with no worries
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: MorrieH - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Blaupunkt Hamburg radio from Morrie, works fine, professionally packaged, arrived quickly, no b.s., HIGHLY recommend him!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: