Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jack-Fatboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 09, 2021
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Part: Canvas savers

Very professional. I was kind of sketched dealing with overseas but he is a honest and straight forward dude.
Product solved my problem of canvass getting thin in that area. Don't wait and find out the hard way that the ends of the strengthener is eating holes in your canvass like i did. Spend the money get a set of these bad boys and don't worry about it.
Pleasure doing business with you! Shipped it fast and got it within a week!
Thanks,
Steven
PearBear Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Part: Engine compartment seal lip - Single Cab Reply with quote

I have ordered twice from Jack. Both times I have been TOTALLY happy. The lip is an exact reproduction of the original. The measurements are perfect. The craftsmanship is awesome. I don't do much ordering outside the USA and at first was skeptical but his communication and honesty in his messages convinced me to give it a try. Shipping was fast and not expensive. No hassles from the post office and no duty taxes. I would buy any product that Jack sells and know I was getting a well made piece. He is a super nice guy and you will be his friend for life.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Huetti_1989
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buy some stuff from him.
Very fast sending and a good guy i think!
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=757182
My 1954 Deutsche Bundespost Barndoor:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=621802
My 1961 SO34 Flipseat Westfalia:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=716285
My 1991 Westfalia California:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=650751
mr white
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication! Fast replies via email. His products are second to none! No hassles or headaches, ships quickly too! I am very happy with my parts from Poland!! I will buy his parts again when the time comes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
R2S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a tire hanger from Jack who is in Poland. Apparently Poland will not send to Hawaii USA. So he sent it to his friend on the Mainland and he in turn sent it to me. At first I was a little leery but they both kept me informed every week until I received it. All at a reasonable shipping cost. I would not hesitate to order from him again. Thanks Jack
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you all for good words Smile I very happy to hear that my products are good enought for very demending customers which you are. I want to always have a deal with such a concrete and decisive people like you are. I will try to make more good parts especially for the Split Windows TRUCKS Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ScottyG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a pair of tank dividers, spare tire hanger, and some other small parts. The quality is EXCELLENT!! It's obvious that Jacek takes pride in his work. He is very professional, responds quickly to emails, products were packaged well and shipped fast. What more could you ask? 😀👍🏼 I will not hesitate to do business with him again.
60 Beetle OG Survivor
84 DOKA 2WD Road-Tripper!
Plant6367
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Restore Jalousie Windows

I have 5 jalousie very poor and ugly, lot of work. I send Jack, great communication and very honest person, his message with photos next product his job, show me what poor area, take longer, lot of communication with him. 5 jalousie done, was amazing job!! I was very total happy with him. It was total excellent and very professional job. Jack great person and I trust him, I glad found him by thesamba.com I want say big many thanks Jack for his job.
Laughing
frankie67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

My experience was great. He was very professional and stayed in contact with me until my hoops arrived. The product I received was packed well and very well made. Although customs held it for 4 days i got it faster than some places hers in the states. I would recommend his product to anyone interested in hoops for their double or singlecab.
sam_w
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I needed a singlecab spare tyre bracket and got it from Jacek, It arrived quickly and fits just great.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and received one of Jacek's DC third door strikers. It arrived quickly from Poland to California, well packaged and as described and seen in his ad. Comms with Jacek were quick and thorough. Altogether, this was a great first transaction with seller. I would certainly buy from him again. Dziekuje, Jacek!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
GeorgiaSingleCab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered the spare tire hanger. He communicated with me throughout the process. My order arrived quickly and is perfect. I highly recommend doing business with this guy.
jonpetts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a double cab third door striker plate from Jacek. Both the item and the communication were top class. I would certainly buy from him again.
Vw Folks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered the spare tire bracket from Jack and it looks awesome! Shipping was quick and communication was great. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a canvas tilt cover from Jacek for my split single cab. It is truly a work of art. I am more than pleased with the cover and worth every penny. I have an original canvas tilt and I bought this to save my original from putting it on and off all the time. The attention to detail is amazing. I compared the two covers and I think this is the closest to an original as you're going to get. The fit is superb to my original frame, the fasteners look correct, the canvas material he uses is strong and looks correct and it was packaged from Poland to Canada very safely.

I HIGHLY recommend these covers to anybody in the market for a tilt for their truck. And I say this after comparing to a nice original.

If anybody wants to PM directly feel free.

All in all this cover is the best out there aside from an NOS original
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased, dividers, hoops & bows, felts, blocks etc etc and had them shipped all the way to New Zealand. Jacek was great to deal with and did a fantastic job, thanks again Jacek...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crosskey63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased the engine compartment seal lip for my single cab from Jack and asked him to make me the seal lips for the treasure chest doors. When I received them they all look just like the originals. Excellent quality and they look like they will fit perfectly. Jack is a pleasure to do business with.
volksartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my tilt and bow top caps from Jacek today. Packaged really well and the product/fabrication is awesome. I can finally complete my setup. Nice products and fast shipping from Poland!
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quality parts and fast delivery

Do not hesitate to deal with him!
jifu-dax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quality parts and fast delivery
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: