Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jack-Fatboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 09, 2021
Busgirl57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a set of rubber bumpers.. great communication perfect quality . looking forward to getting the canvas soon...
Richard Humphries
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a set of heater tube insulation rapes and a rear seal channel. Excellent workmanship and quality. It was a pleasure doing business Jacek.
brettjord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jacek should teach a class on how to pack things to travel around the world.

Bought some truck gas Divider panels from him and they arrived in perfect shape.

Great guy, quality products and the price is right.

Thanks again!
356gt3r
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quality parts, great enthusiasm for the parts and products he sells.

Excellent communication, parts were well packed. Someone who cares what he is doing.

Will buy from again. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andersonaircooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently received my order for a double cab third door striker plate, gas tank divider seals, and gas tank mounting strap cushions, all are of excellent quality, fitting perfect Very Happy ......Jim Anderson of Los Molinos California.....
lawnplumber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought heating tube insulation from Jack and the material is top quality and the clamps are good quality and his shipping is super fast. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Jack
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EeVeeWee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a complete set of heater tube insulation, but unfortunately both largest parts have been damaged during transportation to the Netherlands.
No problem for Jacek, he just sent new parts in an improved package.
Very good communication and perfect quality parts, recommended seller on TheSamba.com!!!!
pedorkasnork
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased two tilts for single cab trucks and these things are amazing. The fabric is thick and sturdy, high quality and has a classic industrial feel. The color is a medium/natural tone beige and has a smell that is reminiscent of fresh cut hay. (reminds me of home) The quality of the stitching, grommets, straps, rear-view window is awesome. I fit it with a set of DG Creations hoops and the fit was perfect. The top is taught and the sides fall straight down. All of the corners and flaps line up perfectly. I took my truck for a 60 mph run down the 405 and the tilt was rock solid. I suggest driving with the back flap rolled up so that you can see out the rear. If you are missing the passenger mirror, roll up the passenger side flap for better visibility. If you own a SC or DC and want a canvas tilt, contact Jack, wire him the money and wait for this thing of beauty to appear at your doorstep. It may seem unnerving to blindly wire money to Warsaw..., but grow a pair and don't worry about it. Zero risk and 100% joy when the thing arrives. If I had a third arm I'd give it three thumbs up.

mllks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought so-42 cupboard handles from Jack. Wow! Super fast shipping (bought them on sunday, got then on next wednesday), top notch quality and very friendly communication. I would definitely buy some other parts from him! Recommended!
Dape
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a double cab door striker. Good communication and quick shipping with tracking info. Solid.
galexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jack-Fatboy!!!

He did it! He re made SO 42 Cabinet handles.
They look great and were mailed quickly.
thank you sir!!!
gary
round rock, tx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought cabinet handles for my SO44 from Jacek and just finally got it installed. It looks very close in color to the original ones on the other cabinets.

The handles were not cheap, but totally worth the cost.

I had to find some 3.5mm x 22 screws to attach it so if anyone needs one PM me.

Thanks Jacek!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Electric Wizard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here's some more praise from Austin, TX.
I bought some SO-42 light covers (sconces) from Jacek, and they're awesome.
Very close to original.
Thanks!

(T)exas (C)oalition (B)uses
(H)eidenhammer (B)ully (B)oyz

--1966 De Luxe Camper
mickw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

good to deal with,lots off communication through email,quick delivery and packed well. very helpfull with trying to locate some more windows for me.
honest guy,good to deal with, cheers mick. Razz Razz
gerrud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very easy to deal with. . Over seas shipping and very fast. . Extremely happy with the DC gas tank separation panels. . Great quality work. . Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mtl661
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of fuel tank dividers. I'm in the USA and received them in about a week. They were packed very well and the panels are very nice. If you need fuel tank dividers you won't do better than these.
mllks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered couple more so42 cabinet handles from him. Excellent service, quick shipping, once again! Thank you very much for the hard work for the culture. We need more guys like you.
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Single Cab canvas and a pair of fuel tank dividers from Jacek. Great communication and fast shipping to California. Purchase with confidence! Jacek is a huge asset to the Vw community, we're lucky to have folks like him who are making great products for our vintage Vw's. I will be purchasing again from Jacek in the future. Thanks again Jacek!!
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I see he still has current adds running but I have not heard back from him on several attempts to make contact.

Does anyone have a better email address?

Thanks
Eddie
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
iamdonquixote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Is anyone else experiencing a delay in their shipment(s)?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: