Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jack-Fatboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 09, 2021
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

This seller is super trustworthy
He went above and beyond to make something right
That was essentially the post office’s fault.
His products are well made and an excellent value.
His products arrive from Poland
Much faster than they arrive from many sellers here in the US.
I will definitely buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I guess I am alone in getting the FULL run-around.
I go out of my way to do favors... send my stuff over to him... at my risk.
I get glad-handed, then stories, excuses... forgotten about.

This deal has been a real slap in the face.

So annoying. A hobby is supposed to be fun... kinda by definition.
Jacek sure knocked the wind out of my sails.
Time burglar... and I'm out several hundred dollars.
Lame
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

A week since last post (months since the beginning of this debacle)... still no word from Jacek.
The parts I sent to him and the money and parts he owes me taken hostage.
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Happy with my purchase from Jacek. Great quality with attention to detail. Everything fit perfect. Thanks Jacek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
polopapin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very very satisfied with my purchase.
Easy to do business with Jacek, good communication.

Ben
S_Jellybean_Car
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Five Stars for my results with Jacks_Garage!
Jacek makes and excellent quality product with his Westfalia Rack Canvas Covers.
Perfect fit, proper material, flawless leather work- overall craftsmanship second to none.
Recommended seller.
Honest guy.
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of Jacek’s single/double cab fuel tank dividers and the details are super nice! He replied promptly and shipped rapidly out to the US. Look forward to purchasing the canvas cover in the future from him. Thank you, Jacek!!

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

April 18, 2019
easy e wrote:
I guess I am alone in getting the FULL run-around.
I go out of my way to do favors... send my stuff over to him... at my risk.
I get glad-handed, then stories, excuses... forgotten about.

This deal has been a real slap in the face.

So annoying. A hobby is supposed to be fun... kinda by definition.
Jacek sure knocked the wind out of my sails.
Time burglar... and I'm out several hundred dollars.
Lame

June 15, 2019 update:
Package arrived. Jacek provided what he said he would.
spybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Purchased several single cab parts from Jacek. Parts were super nice, arrived quickly, and communication was great. I highly recommend him.
thenonamegarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Purchased a set of split window gate latches, and they look great. There was a slight hiccup, but communication was good, and we're completely satisfied. Thanks Jacek!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

I've brought hoops and bows from Jacek before with great success. When I seen the vinyl under carriage insulation,I wondered how well they would fit with the description of early low light,I having a 72 which is late low light and knowing that there are a few changes in chassis . Well the prove is in the pudding they do fit rather well for a 72. So a big thankyou to Jacek for going to the trouble of reproducing these of such high quality. Some photos of them on my 72 DOKA
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Shane6 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Met Jacek in Germany at Bad Camberg. I purchased his split-bus child cot fabric, his privy tent pole bag, and the heater plumbing insulation kit. Jacek is a total class-act. He loves making quality parts, he's a pleasure to talk to because of this and the quality of the items he makes speaks for itself. I'm grateful Jacek is a VW guy!
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Just received my SO-23 cargo net. Excellent quality, fits like a glove. Thanks Jacek!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nick12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

We are fortunate to have somebody like Jack-Fatboy in our VW community. Original Westy parts are hella hard to find. He makes high quality reproductions of them. I just installed his icebox version cargo net and it is perfect. I’m a happy customer and am eager to see what he will reproduce next. Thanks Jack!
Dewayne Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

As has been said many times before, Jacek is great to work with. I've bought many Westy parts from him and have great respect for his integrity and quality. He is truly irreplaceable in the Westy world. Thanks Jecek for all you do!

Drive 'em if ya got 'em, and don't brag if you didn't do the work yourself...

'64 SO34
'60 SO23
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

got some quality parts from him very happy with them!! Very Happy

and he is a nice and knowledgeable guy Wink
SOKOS60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Receied this morning a set of grey vinyl insulation kit.
Wow! What a good stuff! Seems like Jacks Garage was VW's OEM Very Happy !
Nice to see some guys still act to provide us high quality products. It keeps our passion alive !
By the way, quick handle and very fast expedition... thank you Jacek !
mllks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Received today a set of SO42 bungee cords with clamps made by the Polish master. Wow! The quality is A+++ and communication with him was once again pure pleasure! Thanks buddy!
Skylab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Purchased the Curtain Divider from Jack,Great to do business with.Fast shipping all the way to upstate New York. Recommended .
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek Reply with quote

Perfect intercontinental transaction! Great reproduction parts from a guy who cares about quality and customer service. Incredible shipping time and packaging. Thanks Jacek.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: