Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jmiddle204 - [email protected] - James
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jmiddle204
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
geomag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Jmiddle204 - [email protected] - James Reply with quote

Rented hinge pin tool from James.Contacted him through samba. He got right back to me and the transaction was simple. He emailed me how to pay through paypal. Tool arrived in 2 days, and did the job in 10 minutes. Worth the money to rent. Sent tool back and James refunded my money minus the rental fee. He even emailed me tips on removal procedure. I highly recommend renting from James. Geomag, George
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Pursang7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to remove stubborn door hinge pins. I have a 1971 standard beetle that I am restoring and ran into some really stubborn door hinge pins. I tried to air hammer the door hinge pins out like another member suggested and also tried to modify a large C-Clamp to press them out, but the pins would not budge. I rented the Hinge Removal Tool from James and wow; it removed the pins without any issue. Highly recommend the tool and James. Communication was excellent and just like the other person wrote; delivery was quick and the PayPal transactions were smooth. The rental fee was reasonable and he gives you plenty of time to remove the pins. Great experience, I would definitely rent from him again.
Sharp64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jmiddle204 - [email protected] - James Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with and responds quickly with any questions. Rented the pin removal tool and it is worth every cent of the $35.
tbj1963
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Jmiddle204 - [email protected] - James Reply with quote

Great person to work with. Communicated well and tool did exactly what it needed to do. I was looking for someone with the tool for a while and I’m glad I found James. Sent deposit with PayPal and received it the same week. I had the old pin out, new one in and passenger mirror installed in half an hour. Would recommend working with James 10 out of 10 times. Do the job right the first time!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: