Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mango Juice - [email protected] - Rich Cantu
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mango Juice
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 26, 2022
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Rich is an awesome guy to deal with.Great communication and prompt shipping,packed the parts well so they made the long journey in one piece and some of the cheapest parts I have brought for some time now and much needed for my projects.
A nice smooth international transaction and I look forward to many more parcels arriving from Rich.
All round good guy!
Thanks Rich.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mango Juice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

humnav wrote:
Evil or Very Mad BEWARE WITH THIS SELLER. He is a desohnest person.

After 45 days I opend a claim against him and ask my money back, but he shipped a parts, take some photos and ship to me. I cancel a claim after he shipped.

I didn't beleave whem the boxes arrived and many parts are missing.

I can't take my money back, he didn't answer my emails and I was stolled by him. BEWARE WITH RICHARD CANTU. Shocked

As I mentioned to you Humberto Navarro, I was not going to pay any of your shipping to Brazil, not one U.S cent!! it was more money (the shipping) than you sent. even after I re-boxed them twice to get the cost down for you.

You bought the parts that were in the two boxes I sent, unless they arrived open to you??

You never returned my email before you posted this here, and I gave you a break down on what you bought and for how much so there was no confusion.

Paypal protects you and not me but I did pay for extra shipping insurance to cover my self in case this type of situation would happen....sorry you do not get the parts and the money also. It was you that asked me not to insure them?? You sound very dis-honest.

You even placed a claim on my Paypal transaction with you and it turned out to be PIT STOP Auto In Corona California as I did not ship your parts to Mexico?? When you said I did??? They (Paypal) held the funds and you cancelled...You sound like a scammer to me.

This is not my first international transaction but it will be my last to you Humberto!

USE CAUTION WITH HUMBERTO NAVARRO....COVER YOURSELF WITH INSURANCE AND SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS FOR PROOF!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also done many transactions with Rich over the last 10 years. Too many to remember & all have gone well. He is a stand up guy. The above action has to be a misunderstanding.

International shipping can be difficult for many reasons such as language barrier, size restrictions, price changes, uneducated cashiers at the shipping office, etc.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackdog1999 wrote:
I have also done many transactions with Rich over the last 10 years. Too many to remember & all have gone well. He is a stand up guy. The above action has to be a misunderstanding.

International shipping can be difficult for many reasons such as language barrier, size restrictions, price changes, uneducated cashiers at the shipping office, etc.

X2 Rich is one of the GREATS Thanks for all the deals and advice buddy Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
DonsvwS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Buyer and Seller Feedback Reply with quote

i just boght a tent from Rich .big ,bulky, heavy tent and still the guy didnt waist any time boxed it ,insured it and sent it even sent pics of him packing it in the boxs.great guy to buy from,very nice tent even came with parts i didnt expect to get.and nice price
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fresno james
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich is a top notch Cat.... Cool
REAL GOOD people in my book Applause
and he's always got a smile for you, and a neat story about a vw of some sort to tell you... Smile
I remember Rich backed up like half a mile in his old 58 23 window on 99 when he saw me on the side of the road with my oval on the way to red barn/ kelley park a couple of years ago
I had broke the little linkage plate on my dellorto, and Rich, being the cool dude that he is, searched high and low through all his boxes of swap stuff to try to find one ( tearing the back of his bus all apart)
He then offered to take them off of a set of fresh IDA's he was taking to sell.... Shocked (I declined, but damn that was cool of him!)
Hell of a good guy right there......... Applause
Bought plenty of do-dads from Rich over the years....Never a problem!

How ya been , Rich??? Smile Been a while bro.... Think Hit me up sometime.. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: top notch people Reply with quote

Rich is a good kat, I gotten more then a few parts from him, shipped and at shows. He honest and fair on his stuff..he doesn't bait and switch.
Last things I got were my 58's spinners (in his ad pictures) bench mark stuff, and a few friends on the porsche board have gotten them also, and were more then pleased..and you know how guys with lil dicks can be.
no worry's , a deal with Rich is a done deal. Nice wife and much too cute of a daughter, thank god she got her mothers good looks.. (yes, tell her herbie says hi)
thanks again for all your help and fair prices chum..
Now just a hotrodder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
55dodger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich was my first purchase through Samba and it was an excellent purchase. Item was shipped and arrived great. Communication was excellent. Thanks again from Roger in WV
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Rossi's Reply with quote

Lets see... feedback on Rich.. Think
One of the best experiences I've had to date so far as a buyer on TheSamba.com.
Purchased a pair of NOS Rossi headlamp housings. After the deal was made, Rich had them boxed and shipped across the USA in less than 7 days.
I'll buy from Rich any chance I can. I'll also be watching his ads from now on.
Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: