Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Rag53
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
sushi boy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar Reply with quote

I bought an arm rest for BUG from David.

I got it today.

It is very nice, Great communication and I would buy from him again anytime. Very Happy

Thanks.
REN OKUMURA
Victor C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Early Steering Column Reply with quote

Bought Early Steering Column from David,great restoration on it like new.

Quality parts Thanks!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustyovali
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an NOS Oval semaphore switch from David.Couldn't be happier with it.David was very easy to deal with and he didn't hesitate to send internationally.Wouldn't hesitate buying from him again
Msan7494
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Grab handle Reply with quote

I bought a grab handle for my 1956 Vw convertible from David and let me tell you this guy doesn't mess around!! I'm very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend you to buy from this guy.im a 100% satisfied customer😊
lucareda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought Original 1949-1955 Petri 3 Spoke Steering Wheel from David and I love it. Thanks. Great Transaction. Quick shipping and communication.
=Petri Nut*1=
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:42 am    Post subject: highly recommended Reply with quote

David purchased a steering wheel horn ring and nos pop our from my personal collection, payment came lightning and we had a great communication.

I would highly receommend David Very Happy
killerkustom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Skirts Reply with quote

David purchased my NOS fox craft skirts. Pay for the skirts promptly. Good to deal with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
54vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Purchased part Reply with quote

David purchased a Petri 3 spoke steering wheel from me. Great guy. Came to my house and paid cash Smile
54vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Grab handle Reply with quote

A few months after buying steering wheel, David purchased a oval convertible grab handle from me. Another great purchase. Paid via Paypal and I shipped out. USPS had delay due to holidays and David was very understanding after a long delay in delivery. Great guy. Thanks!
51barndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: 1953-1955 Wine Vinyl Lether Upholstery Reply with quote

I bought this set from David to Finland. It was easy to make business with him and he assured that I will be more than happy to get and see this set.
I believe him

Thanks, Martti
classiccult Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David purchased a rare Blaupunkt speaker from me.
It was a pleasure to do business with him. Very Happy
alanharsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a red Hella stop light from David. He gave a numerical rating of 9 out of 10. It was exactly as he described it. He was very pleasant to deal with and more than willing to stand by his product. I would absolutely do business with him again.
liberator42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Wire cover Reply with quote

I bought an steering column wire cover from David, very honest seller and very nice part. "STATE OF THE ART".

Lighting fast shipping to Belgium, I've got the part in 4 days.

Nice doïng business with David.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Purchased VW part. Reply with quote

David bought a Zwitter early oval part from me and it was a smooth international transaction: excellent comunication and prompt settlement. He is a very faithful and nice person, I can only recommend to work with him, he is a big asset to the VW hobby.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwpartsguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Oval wiper arm Reply with quote

David just bought a wiper arm from me, made an offer, I accepted, and he made a super fast payment, super easy transaction. Thank you David!!
alxthompson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar Reply with quote

I bought to David an Rare Arm Rest for my 54´s and the part arrived safe and time... David is a honest seller!!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar Reply with quote

Thank you David, for the powdered coated plate frame . very Nice !
best wishes - Gary
a59convd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar Reply with quote

Thank you David for the SWF washer pump bag! Great price, good communication, carefully packaged and quickly shipped!

Scott Schneider
rael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar Reply with quote

I bought a Zwitter swivel vent hinge. Excellent product and services.
Karl Rolf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Rag53 - [email protected] - David Safar Reply with quote

Bought a early E- brake cover from David . THANK YOU all was great no issues . thanks again

Karl Rolf
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: