Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

mcdragracer - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mcdragracer
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Husqy510
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Can't say enough good things about Rick and the quality of his work. He has helped me multiple times as I've been getting my new project on the road. He communicates throughout the process and his prices are great.

Just recently he went through a set of dellorto 40's for me and they were perfect out of the box. I have a wideband AFR gauge and the AFRs were literally perfect at idle, cruise and WOT.
EL POCO NEMO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I met Rick on a Facebook post i wrote. I just purchased a 1966 vw bug and had a bunch of questions i needed answered. He took time out of his day to invite me over and get me all set up and assisted with dialing in ny bug and running write. I would recommend Rick for anything VW to anyone. I personally. He is a solid guy and takes the time needed to educate me on my vw projecr. I feel very grateful.

Thank you Rick for all your help and I look forward to see where my project goes from here
Bermoco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Would like to give positive feedback to Rick for the great job rebuiding my Dellorto carbs. They were in pretty bad shape and he made them like new.
I plan on using them on a type 4 engine that I am rebuilding and it is important that the engine fires up and runs on the first try to break in the cam.
He test ran them on his type 4 motor after rebuilding them. Great to see them working. Glad I used his services. Kept me updated with pictures and emails during the entire process.
Teflon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Unbelievable. I do not know how else to describe the work Rick has done on a set of 45ʻs I sent to him. The carbs were frozen, I was able to free them up but both needed a lot of work. I just received the carbs back today and they look brand new. If you need any carb work done send them to Rick.

Mahalo nui loa Rick,

Warren L Faurot
motomwo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a freshly machine big bore stroker as41 case from Rick. This transaction went very smoothly and worry free as usual when buying items from Rick or when I have him rebuild my carbs. Rick is a straight up honest seller. A quality that is getting harder to find these days. Thank you Rick.

Marty
1961 Bug, 2276 cb wedge ports 44x37 11.1 comp fk10 1.5 rockers 48idf's 1 3/4" header Rancho pro street trans SAW axles Airkewld 4# narrowed beam, Koni shocks, Airkewld dis brake all around. 5.5/4.5 BRMs

1966 Bug, 2127, panchito heads, fk8, 1.3 rockers, dual 44idfs, 1 5/8 merge header, Rancho pro strt flyer, empi axles, Airkewld's 4" beam and discs all around and adjustable shocks. 4.5 & 5.5 BRMs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Scott65Beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've dealt with Rick several times and he has proven to be very reliable and honest. The best part is that he really cares about doing a good job and it shows in the carbs he rebuilds. Fantastic.
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rick
Thanks again, for helping me with the early IDF throttle plate screws. Smile

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent Rick a set of 36 Dellortos. He rebuilt them like new. Super nice guy. I recommend him highly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: mcdragracer - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was in need of some 36 Dell refresh kits for my 67.

Reached out to Rick and received a quick response from him.
A few day's later the kits arrived in the mail.
Perfect fit and the carbs work as good as they have in the past.

I bought an AS41 case from Rick a few years back. Another easy transaction.

Thank you Rick for the great service. I'll hit you up again when the need arises.

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: