Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

Thanks for your work on this MrPolak. Ordered!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

I have contacted them about ordering a tee shirt also.....waiting their reply. Thanks for you're time and work to benefit the bus world!!!
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

If you go to website through link provided and click on pictur3chris in top lright hand corner, two pictures will pop op and click on print on the left and you can order tee shirts, hoodies, etc.....😀
MrPolak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

JohnnyRingo wrote:
If you go to website through link provided and click on pictur3chris in top lright hand corner, two pictures will pop op and click on print on the left and you can order tee shirts, hoodies, etc.....😀

Yes. That's why I uploaded just the hi-res image. If you follow this link you can select different desired products: http://www.galloree.com/PICTUR3chris-Bulli-Brigade-XXII--54307.htm

Thank you for all the orders - I'm glad I was able to contribute.
nyr208
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

Anyone know what weekend this show will likely be next year?
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

I got my poster in the mail, and this thing is huge, very simple transaction, good job MrPolak, thank you very much
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nimbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

mannys66 wrote:
I got my poster in the mail, and this thing is huge, very simple transaction, good job MrPolak, thank you very much

Same here. Very nice. Thank you!
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

Got mine too. Can't wait to get it framed and on the wall in my garage Smile

Thanks again for doing this!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Williewagin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

When & where is this years event being held?
I cannot find ANY info. Anywhere
Thanks
dlc_b0z
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

Williewagin wrote:
When & where is this years event being held?
I cannot find ANY info. Anywhere
Thanks

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=655084
don.ville Premium Member
Samba YardMan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

MrPolak wrote:
Test poster from Galloree just came in. The print quality is actually better than Vistaprint. The paper is basic, but thick and will do nicely when framed.

You can order the posters here: http://www.galloree.com/PICTUR3chris-Bulli-Brigade-XXII-poster-24x36--54289.htm They will print and ship it to you.

FYI, I only make $1 per poster to cover the test print costs. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Want to buy a poster. Link is dead. Any info?

67 Standard 11 window How I Keep My Bus Alive
04 Jetta TDI Page (SOLD)
01 Mexican Beetle Hello Kitty Rescue (SOLD)
29 Ford Model A Rat Rod (SOLD)
2015 Audi A8L TDI Quattro
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MrPolak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

don.ville wrote:
MrPolak wrote:
Test poster from Galloree just came in. The print quality is actually better than Vistaprint. The paper is basic, but thick and will do nicely when framed.

You can order the posters here: http://www.galloree.com/PICTUR3chris-Bulli-Brigade-XXII-poster-24x36--54289.htm They will print and ship it to you.

FYI, I only make $1 per poster to cover the test print costs. I hope everyone enjoys it!

The site changed. Here is the updated link: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=626479&start=180
don.ville Premium Member
Samba YardMan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

That takes me to the previous page with the same link

MrPolak wrote:
don.ville wrote:
MrPolak wrote:

The site changed. Here is the updated link: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=626479&start=180

67 Standard 11 window How I Keep My Bus Alive
04 Jetta TDI Page (SOLD)
01 Mexican Beetle Hello Kitty Rescue (SOLD)
29 Ford Model A Rat Rod (SOLD)
2015 Audi A8L TDI Quattro
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade XXII – Saturday November 7, 2015 - FL Reply with quote

don.ville wrote:
That takes me to the previous page with the same link

MrPolak wrote:
don.ville wrote:
MrPolak wrote:

don.ville the link brings me to this. You would look soooooo sporty wearing this. Razz
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: