Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Syncro in Australia
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
skipper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Syncro in Australia Reply with quote

Hey guys.

A bit of footage from our last weekend short camping trip to Double Island Point, Queensland, Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yqxtfKf7so

Enjoy
Cheers
Beau
sanchius Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Syncro in Australia Reply with quote

Wow, that was amazing!
Thanks so much for posting this, it brought a huge smile to my face.
Tell us more about your drone, those were some great shots at all scales
Multiman mv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Syncro in Australia Reply with quote

Great looking trip. Awesome footage. That place looks amazing. It made me start to daydream about our own upcoming trips this spring. It’s nice to see syncros being used as they were intended. Off road, out having fun. Thanks for sharing.
skipper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Syncro in Australia Reply with quote

Hey guys.

Thanks for the head ups. This was the first time I used the new to me drone. Was dreaming about aerial videos of our syncro adventures for a while actually - finnaly got thumbs up from the finance minister (eg. wife) to buy the DJI spark - miniature drone with pretty amazing image stabilization and auto follow me function (which I didn't use much to be honest yet).

We are going on another camping trip over the Easter holidays in 2 weeks time and hopefully mange to do more offroad footage from the air. Really looking forward to it.

Cheers
reinheitsgebot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Syncro in Australia Reply with quote

Very cool. Looking forward to more.
16" mercedes wheels with T3 hardware
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: