Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BUCIOBATISTI
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

fast shipping, good old honest deal. thanks and cheers bro. kool1 Cool
Now just a hotrodder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Brendan

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUCIOBATISTI wrote:
Thank you! Brendan

Linda,
Your first positive feed back!! Obviously they have no idea that you are OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!! Just like the newspaper's front page! You know what I mean, Right???

Laydo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kool1 leaves everybody good feedback, even me!

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: yea, but not every one Reply with quote

good folks, good words, not every one, there is one foul mouth dude in the south lands, I have a hard time let be under what ever rock he hides, its [email protected]. either he hates blacks, whites, who ever, sent one of the foulest emails to my e-dress I had gotten even from someone i might have crossed,kids opened it, one day the time will allow ,this after i cut him a deal , on the price of some doors, offered to be awake at 4 in the morning so he could pick them up on the way north, mentioned what I do for a living and why I couldnt be a val in the afternoon when he might come back through, and when I emailed him asking what happened,joking did my line of work scare him off, a foul ,prejudice email, which anyone is more then welcome to have me forward, to see that this site has 99.999 good folks, and 1 want-a-be human. funny. I can see why people get burned on here selling things, its folks like him, that wrecks it for all. but hey, Bucobtsti is kool with me, and I'll leave pos feedback every time, I've met alot of really good people selling and buying on samba. and traded to help and give infor where I can.
Now just a hotrodder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: