Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hit and run
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Hit and run Reply with quote

Ahole in a dark ram truck-hit and run. MO plate8HL 867 Stays in villa ridge,mo. If you see him call hwy patrol. 636-300-2800. If you know where he stays, please let me know. Me and my boy are both ok, but I may be looking at a new frame and other parts. Thanks, chuck Crying or Very sad
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch! That sucks. Glad you and your son are ok. So he must have rear ended you. Was your rail still running? Could you have chased after him? That kind of thing really pisses me off. With the info you have you should find this douche fairly shortly, I'd assume.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chased him for about 2 miles on country hwy. 1915 could not even catct site of him. Pulled over to asses and wityness caught up and gave me their info. My boy hopes he gets raped in jail Twisted Evil .
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya' got police or sheriff there ???
1970 VW (owned since 1972) and 1971 VW Convertible (owned since 1976), second owner of each. The '71 now has the 1835 engine, swapped from the '70. Second owner of each. 1988 Mazda B2200 truck, 1998 Frontier, 2014 Yukon, 2004 Frontier King Cab. All manual transmission except for the Yukon. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335294 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335297
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it sounds like with the license plate number yet no police involved, it's likely the ramming perp will not be rammed himself any time soon.

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hwy patrol was involved. I wonder how many last known address you think a methhead {US capitol} might have. Newer model ram, I'd insure it. Anybody know how locate a person thru apparently proper plates?
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Social media with photoshopped pictures of his truck with those plates.

Just say, "It looks a lot like this with these plates..."

Facebook

Craigslist Rant N Rave.

There was a guy's beetle stolen here a couple years ago in LA County, and through the magic of SM- it was found within hours.

If people are afraid to get involved- ask for nothing more than GPS coordinates in your ad. Everyone can obtain the GPS locale of some a-hole's truck just by driving by it these days.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could photo shop, hell I wish I got a better look at the dark late model ram. 3 witness, 3 different colors. Am doing the sm thing including local rag paper. Friend of a friend bail bonds person is supposed to be asked to help out today. Another cop shot last night, I'm small potato.
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now THIS REALLY sucks - a week ago my youngest was hit by a car while riding her bicycle in Flagstaff. Daughter said driver was barrelling along and just hit her, didn't see her. Daughter was sprawled on the road, native american woman got out, asked daughter if she was hurt. Daughter replied "I don't know", woman said she was going to move her car out of the roadway and just got back in, and sped off; daughter or good samaritans and just could not get a license plate, driver information, a photo with her phone, etc.

Police arrived, and wrote up report for hit and run and leaving the scene of an accident, but 99% chance they'll not find driver, as the other people who came to help didn't get license plate number either, they heard her say she was just going to move her car out of the way. Welcome to 2015 and the age of responsibility. Bike is severely damaged, daughter "may" be only bruised.

People text here while driving all the time, even though not legal. Police report included hit and run, leaving scene of the accident, but they aren't pursuing this, of course.
1970 VW (owned since 1972) and 1971 VW Convertible (owned since 1976), second owner of each. The '71 now has the 1835 engine, swapped from the '70. Second owner of each. 1988 Mazda B2200 truck, 1998 Frontier, 2014 Yukon, 2004 Frontier King Cab. All manual transmission except for the Yukon. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335294 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335297
pb_foots
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbeck wrote:
Wish I could photo shop, hell I wish I got a better look at the dark late model ram. 3 witness, 3 different colors. Am doing the sm thing including local rag paper. Friend of a friend bail bonds person is supposed to be asked to help out today. Another cop shot last night, I'm small potato.

Why am I not getting this? I must be missing something. You have a description and a license plate, this should be a slam dunk for the cops to find this guy.

I'm sure it's not the top of their list, but it's not like you need to be Sherlock f'ing Holmes to figure this one out.

What does your insurance co say?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pb_foots wrote:

Why am I not getting this? I must be missing something. You have a description and a license plate, this should be a slam dunk for the cops to find this guy.

I'm sure it's not the top of their list, but it's not like you need to be Sherlock f'ing Holmes to figure this one out.

Stated better than I could.

Cusser wrote:
Now THIS REALLY sucks - a week ago my youngest was hit by a car while riding her bicycle in Flagstaff. Daughter said driver was barrelling along and just hit her, didn't see her. Daughter was sprawled on the road, native american woman got out, asked daughter if she was hurt. Daughter replied "I don't know", woman said she was going to move her car out of the roadway and just got back in, and sped off; daughter or good samaritans and just could not get a license plate, driver information, a photo with her phone, etc.

Police arrived, and wrote up report for hit and run and leaving the scene of an accident, but 99% chance they'll not find driver, as the other people who came to help didn't get license plate number either, they heard her say she was just going to move her car out of the way. Welcome to 2015 and the age of responsibility. Bike is severely damaged, daughter "may" be only bruised.

Damn! Evil or Very Mad

People suck.

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update Very Happy after getting getting name, address, make, model, vin, and dl picture, What do I find but my truck sitting in his driveway. Thanks beth the bounty hunter. I called 911 again. Again no call from trooper friendly, no info from calls to main office on the report. Another trooper calls back and said he was arrested sunday for h&r, and dwi. Trooper friendly must be tired from throwing the book at perp till after 11 pm. Trooper friendly was off monday and tuesday and is supposed to call me tomorrow with details. Laughing
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O yea, cusser I hope your daughter is ok.
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbeck wrote:

This ^^^ big time.

And cbeck- that's a great update! Standing by...

FU#5
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hitest wrote:
cbeck wrote:

This ^^^ big time. ..

She's OK, bruised, and her bicycle was totaled. Her renter's insurance might cover that.

Thanks for asking. Unlike the original poster of this thread, very little chance of finding/getting the driver who hot my daughter, she'll need to repent/come clean/turn herself in or she won't get to the "happy hunting ground".
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HE HAS INSURANCE Very Happy According to the popo, the driver is not the owner or policy holder. In todays world I suspect wifeys kid, not the same last name. Their adjuster to contact me with in 48 hrs. Also received claim #.
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cusser wrote:

People text here while driving all the time, even though not legal. Police report included hit and run, leaving scene of the accident, but they aren't pursuing this, of course.

Damn, thank god it wasn't even worse. shudder.

Let's hope karma gets the first dude big time. And a little payback for the "bad Samaritan."
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy cow Shocked I checked this guy [facebook-thomas ridens of union,mo] out on missouri case net, what a menace to society.
Ist degree asaults
3rd degree assualts
felony child endangerment
animal abuse
failed probations
many years of jail time
stretches back to 99 and is 2 full pages long

And then has the nerve after being released for ten minutes he posts[sorry
little blue dune buggy in franklin efen county we call that bump drafting]
I don't feel the love.
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbeck wrote:
And then has the nerve after being released for ten minutes he posts[sorry
little blue dune buggy in franklin efen county we call that bump drafting]
I don't feel the love.

I'd throw a road flare through his living room window. What a piece of shit.
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cat needs some country style bump drafting. He'd last ten minutes out west.

FU#5
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: