Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bmtservices - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bmtservices
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
t3kg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a factory tool from Jurgen. It was adequately packaged and arrived in good condition, and he appreciated the absurdity of my request to mark the package fragile and followed through with good humor. The tool was as described, the price fair, and the shipping costs honestly stated. Even though he's located in the Yukon the transaction didn't take any longer than most. I would do business with him again.
2011: 50 Years of the VW Type 3 / September 29–October 1 / California Central Coast
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some NOS tail lights and door handles. Well packaged, excellent condition, a smooth transaction. Would have no problems with doing business again.
1964 Chop Top
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought Motometer compression tester cards from Jurgen. There was a little shipping delay due to hunting season up his way, which we were fine with. Will buy again from him!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the semaphore switch promptly. Very nice. Thank you, J.
best wishes - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Type 3 high beam button for my turn signal assembly.

The part was packaged properly, shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition.

Definitely recommended as a seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought some parts, all OK except the communication wasn't great do to his location and internet access. But would buy from him again without a doubt.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a large lot of parts from Jurgen. He was fantastic and the parts were exactly as described. If you're trying to reach him by email please don't get discouraged if it takes him a bit to reply as his connectivity in the far north sometimes isn't great.

I'd definitely recommend him to others and buy from him again!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bus rear apron off Jurgen, which arrived as described. No issues and undamaged package. Will certainly recommend Jurgen. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a fuel pump diaphragm from Jergen. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks,Bill.
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered a NOS sliding door cam lever and arrived as described.. couldn't find the part anywhere else. would buy from him again
71 Deluxe Bay
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a drum puller from Jergen, came as described and packaged well. Thanks!
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

split bus deluxe clock for parts.

cheap and just what I needed.
Thanks! Mike
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Items as described and quick shipping! Hope to do business in the future. Thanks!!
glynalbert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bus front trans mount from buying it to getting it 6 days to the UK very fast post thank you
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the intake manifold gaskets promptly. J is excellent to deal with.
cheers ~
Typ3nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Late T3 Dampner Pipe, NOS condition, Top Quality Parts, Prompt Shipping from the Yukon Territory, Canada to USA, Well Packaged, would purchase from again.
bmtservices...Thank You
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Jurgen. Speedo arrived as described. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and received some shims from Jurgen. Arrived well packaged to protect them and were as described. Jurgen communicated clearly about the whole transaction and even was up front about delayed shipment given the Winter snowfall. Buy with confidence. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
squaretobehip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a parts book and it was shipped pretty quickly. Would definitely buy from this seller again! Thanks for the book and the deal!

Follow ISP West on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ispwest
Instagram - @ispwest - www.instagram.com/ispwest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: bmtservices - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great member to deal with! Fast response, and fast shipping, thank you again for the NOS breather tube seal!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: