Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mr. Ross - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rbound
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
Supa74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Mr. Ross - [email protected] Reply with quote

ross is a good man.. he had a vanagon clutch alignment tool that was reasonable.. i called him up to ask question about it.. he went in details, it arrived pretty fast.. great seller with great product. thanks ross.. appreciate the business.

CLee
Supa74
Timwhy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an intake from Ross and had it in a week from West coast to East coast,
Ross is one person you can count on.
Highly recommended and hope to do business with him again!!
Thanks again Ross!
'91 Tin Top
'90 Cabby
What the Westy wants the Westy GETS

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?search_author=Timwhy&show_results=summary

http://www.youtube.com/user/TIMWHY2?feature=mhee
dyhrdvanut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: [email protected]. To buy from or not buy from Mr boundine Reply with quote

Buyer beware

Mr Boundine Advertised WBX heads here at samba the add claiming that they had done less than 10.000miles. That they had been machined only to clean them not (Remove material). They are VW with AMC style combustion chambers, which made me wonder (and should have stopped me going further. But I needed to fix the engine. Short of money-time to buy new heads yet) the water jacket faces have a new surface. I asked in an email before going further if the VW heads weren't out of production for some years, and the reply was that a local dealer is in the community drives a Syncro and has stocked up on parts so has a good inventory. That the American dealers are independent of VW. Well the Heads arrived here in Australia and I took the valves out. After putting water in the ports three ports leaked. The add claimed that they'd been tested and didn't leak. Filler has been used around the combustion chamber and under the valve seats with the exhaust seats protruding in to the chambers on the underside and the inlet seats are exposed on their sides in the chamber for about half their width to a depth of about 1mm, the valves are old there are dings on their stems the seating surfaces have pits. The guides do not have a good inside surface. These are not heads that only did 10.000miles. I haven't had a lot of experience with them, but should have known better to hold out for new heads. Yes I've emailed Mr Boundine after receiving them on 29-9 and 6-10-2010. there was no reply till I went through Paypal, and a short reply is all I received. The Heads were advertised and sold to me for $400 not including $112 for shipping or the exchange rate a month ago. The point being that I payed half the amount new heads would have cost in the belief, based on the advertisment and what I was told in reply to my emails that I was buying Second hand, but what I have is (not half as good as new) If I use these heads I don't think they wil last very long before the seats start moving in what ever Filler they are seated in, and Im not talking about an engine running out of tune.
VWBeachBum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up a Momo Horn Button (Wolfsburg crest) from him the other day! quick response, quick shipping and the horn button looks great on my wheel! thanks again Ross!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

OCOD on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/61422168898/

MudRide Mudcasts:
http://mudrideradio.tumblr.com/
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tochtli83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. Quick shipping and a deal on a hard-to-find item.

Thanks again!
ebenasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a VW Camper magazine from him and it was shipped very quickly and is in great shape.

Thanks!

- '60 Beetle "Ruby"
- '70 Beetle "Peace"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tbone5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Ross - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction. Item was as described, great communication, immediate shipping. Couldn't have been better.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: