Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mstroob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

I replaced a working fridge in my camper with a Truckfridge in my quest to go 12v only. I would like to give the Norcold that I pulled to anyone in the Bay Area (I am in Mountain View) who needs one and is willing to come pick it up. Let me know if you are interested.

Fridge has gone off to a new home....

Mike
Reckless Amateur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

I have front seat covers in good shape (7 out of ten-they could use a wash!) from a 1993 Eurovan. You pay postage from 19118 and they're yours!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

GONE!

Last edited by Reckless Amateur on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Salem7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

Did you replace the seat foam too? Do you have a source for it?

1995 Eurovan Camper
Reckless Amateur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

Yeah, I did replace the foam. You can order through VW or order direct from Germany via Ebay. Not cheap--the bottoms are like $60 and the back is about $140.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lucksp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

Anyone have a spare front-right tweeter cover?
Skodadog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

1995 EuroVan OEM original headlights, right and left - will give away for cost of shipping. They work, are in good shape, I just upgraded to the brighter Euro format. PM me for details, if interested. Nor California area if you want to pick them up in person for FREE!
EVCSNOW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

I will take the headlights. Will send PM.
Ebelson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

I put this same post on the general forum: if someone has a propane cover that they would share that would fit 2001 Winnie, I can scan it into a CAD file to share w the forum for 3D printing. I work in Additive Manufacturing and we could easily print these in Nylon 12 to be super durable- and paintable if you wanted it to match your ride. Cool
Thanks!
popcornanarchy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

still looking for a used PCV valve! for a 2000 Eurovan.
Thanks.
vwevmv2003
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:35 am    Post subject: Eurovan EQJ transmission - zipcode 02130 Reply with quote

free for the asking.

use for core or yard art...

2003 Eurovan transmission

Samba ad here-

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2547470

Free this week.

Posting for the jackals on CL soon if no interest.
bikes!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

Pair of front sway bar bushings for 27mm bars found on full camper Eurovans and Rialtas. Bought these by mistake for my weekender (23mm bars). pn 701411041D

Free to pick up in Santa Cruz, CA or pay shipping and I'll send them to you.
djkeev
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

2003 OE RF headlight. GONE

Ghia
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392473

Vanagon
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6315537#6315537

Beetle
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482968&highlight=74+super+vert
Nate!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

I have a set of four EVC wheels (rims) w/ tires. The tires are not worth shipping, and I can remove them. I’d like to try to pay these forward as a set, and only ask for shipping/freight. I am in Portland, OR, and travel up to Seattle pretty often, so I would be happy to drop anywhere in between.
fls951
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:25 am    Post subject: EVC Hubcap Karma Reply with quote

One EVC hubcap for the cost of shipping. PM me with your address and I'll let you know the cost of shipping.

Scott97EVC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

For EVC camper - Because I swapped them out, Available are 5 (one sent out) of the original gray plastic hatch latches, just let me know how many you need.
1994Karuso
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

074145255b pulley for power steering pump, originally from a 1993 Eurovan

Note it has some "battle damage", story unknown. But the pulley seems true to me.

Free aside from postage

bcolins
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Karma: Part-It-Forward Reply with quote

Ebelson wrote:
I put this same post on the general forum: if someone has a propane cover that they would share that would fit 2001 Winnie, I can scan it into a CAD file to share w the forum for 3D printing. I work in Additive Manufacturing and we could easily print these in Nylon 12 to be super durable- and paintable if you wanted it to match your ride. Cool
Thanks!

Wondering if there might be a demand for the black plastic bolt hole covers for the front and rear bumpers on the 95 EVC and other Eurovans with black bumpers. I need one, and have not yet found a suitable replacement.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: