Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: voredn
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 22, 2024
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan contacted me looking for a part I didn't have advertised, but was just hunting in hopes of getting lucky.

He was friendly, polite, new what he was looking for and paid promptly.

He let me know when the part arrived.

Couldn't ask for a better buyer.
Thanks Dan!
-Evan
hmcdgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

the treatment that Dan and I had was the most cordial and honest
excellent communication Laughing
excellent deal Laughing
the quality of the wheels fuchs what sold me EXCELLENT !!
I will do more business
I recommend it extensively
Dan... Thank You Soo Much
hmcdgo
srfndoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Great experience working with Dan on an item I had for sale. He paid quickly and even stepped up to pay a bit more on shipping as the part would not fit in a medium flat rate box and needed to step up to the next size.

Will definitely do more business with Dan.
Rag53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan is a stand up guy! And I would do business with him anytime,
Believe me I would sell him parts any time because he’s a guy you can trust
laszlo805
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

dan had a wanted add for a vert bug back seat i emailed him he was quick to email back talked on the phone and was quick to pay stand up guy thanks. will work with him again!
eric m
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan was a great guy to work with . He purchased a large item from me that took some communication and creative packaging to ship . He paid and replied Quickly. Definitely would not hesitate to do business with him again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
calebmelvin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan is a great guy. Communication was excellent, he bought a shifter from me and paid right away. I'd recommend him anytime!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Slik59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan
Sold a vintage speed shifter to me that was a fantastic price and it arrived in the original box with the instructions . I promise you this if I need any more parts for my single cab and Dan has it , he will get my business, fantastic guy to deal with and quality parts.
Mike silk
p2602
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan is very pleasant and easy to deal with...Quick response and payment. I wish everyone was this easy.
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Good comunication, would sell again to Dan.
Till the next time Wink
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
italian6volt'63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

I recently sold to Dan a couple of snowflackes tail lights.
Fast payment and timely and cordial communication.
patience was also appreciated, considering that a couple of my answers camed a little late
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan bought a 120 km/h speedo from me. We had an easy international transaction, as I live in Budapest/Hungary! Great communication and prompt payment! Don't hesitate to deal with him! Attila
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stoney Hawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Sold some parts to Dan recently and the transaction was nice a simple. Thanks again for the purchase.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan bought a few parts off me not to long ago, he was super cool and very easy to deal with. thanks again dan!!!
abakrs40
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan bought some items from me recently. Super fast payment and excellent communication. Would love to do business with him again.
soulsurfer26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan is easy to work with, so this was an easy transaction.

Dan was looking for a part of our NOS stock and after getting trough the details we came to an agreement and payment followed shortly.

Unfortunately the package got held up (probably due to C19) and the final delivery took (too) long. We've kept in touch to get and give updates until I received the happy message that the package arrived and was in good order.

I'll be happy to provide you with more parts Dan.

Best regards Martin
nos64notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan was great to work with, easy to communicate.

I would have no problem selling or buying parts from him again.
tacker Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan responded to an ad of mine, Good communication and Fast payment. then got note when parts arrived. This is how I like to do business, THANKS Dan
VACP Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan is a pleasure to do business with. He is a good communicator and very prompt to reply and to pay.

Receiving an email from him letting us know how happy he is with the part that he purchased from us..... was a good way to end a long day.

I hope we have the pleasure of doing business with Dan again in the future.

Thanks again Dan.

John
Vintage AirCooled Parts
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Reply with quote

Dan is a reliable buyer! Friendly and responsive. Let me know part arrived. So many people don’t. I like to hear my parts arrived and the customer is happy.
I trust Dan.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: