Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

karmann1st - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: karmann1st
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
FloydGreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have to leave negative feedback for Alex. He had agreed to sell me Gold Ghia Script for $120. Before paying I noticed he had another part I needed and asked him for a package deal. Instead of replying he raises the price on the script and stops responding to my emails. When i finally get a response he says "Well you took too long and I found out it was worth more"
I didn't lag, in fact i begged him for more pics for a week and as soon as I saw a good pic, I said I wanted it. At that point Alex stopped responding, raised the price and made up an excuse.
According to California Law, Alex made an offer, I accepted. We had a deal,
except Alex got wind he could get more and instead of asking me for more, just ignored me and raised the price for another customer to buy. It is still for purchase as I write this, but Alex has blocked me after I pointed out that he had a deal for $120.
Very Shady Selling Practices

Also
[email protected]
karmann1st
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for your posting!

Your Blackmail saying you will post a negative feedback was real after I didn't accept your poor offer.

Yes, you asked me to buy it, but at the time (around 15 emails) you low balled me on the price. If you do it at the beginning of negotiation is OK, but after so many emails you wasted my time. and now you are saying that you could pay more if I ask when you didnt want to pay the original price? Price was not the problem.. your actitude was.

I could accept the deal but I didn't like that after 15 emails (or more) you puts his offer down even when I include the shipping on most of my items.

Anyways, the item is not for sale anymore since I also mentioned this to you that I will keep it for my ghia.

I always respect my word on the deals, and I respect customers all the time, in your case you are wrong all the way.

Please do not try to buy anything for me in the future. You can say whatever you want, I have all the emails to probe I am telling the truth.

It has no sense for me to reply to this anymore.

Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FloydGreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

Those emails all asked for pics which you were shy to provide. My email even said "I want to buy it" before the pictures were sent. I didnt lowball you either, I asked to purchase this item and another item and asked for $20 off a $200 deal, not lowballing. You got information that you were asking too low a number and you used the situation to be shady and try to squeeze an extra $30 dollars. I never threatened negative feedback if you didnt sell it, my last email says "I wont deal with shady sellers and I WILL be leaving negative feedback" There was never a tit for tat, and I would be glad to share the emails as well. You acted SHADY and got called out.
RBurn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I think this is the spot to post this.

I purchased a Pair Armrest Kit for my 70 ghia vert from karmann1st. The item exactly like they described, i could not be more happy with this purchase. They were nicely packaged and shipped promptly. Good communication. If i seem over the top I'm not but I've been stung a couple times on here and since joining have become skeptical of buying used oem until this transaction.

Thanks

Rob
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

a man's word should not be broken.i bought some tmi karmann ghia panels from Alex.i faithfully paid (+) paypal cost as promise. the deal was made A day or 2.he email me back saying that he could not sell them due that is was $20 to ship and it was to costly.he thought it was only $6 to ship and could go up to $12.He cancelled the transaction.a t least he refunded.but in my street schooling once you make a deal it is what it is.that why is the negative day award.very bad business practice.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mw333
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

The purchase of my air cleaner was the best. Very Happy
Communication and shipping was all good and fast.
I would certainly buy again, Thank You
karmann1st
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

mw333 wrote:
The purchase of my air cleaner was the best. :D
Communication and shipping was all good and fast.
I would certainly buy again, Thank You

Thank you for your communication and your business!!!
karmann1st
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

RBurn wrote:
I think this is the spot to post this.

I purchased a Pair Armrest Kit for my 70 ghia vert from karmann1st. The item exactly like they described, i could not be more happy with this purchase. They were nicely packaged and shipped promptly. Good communication. If i seem over the top I'm not but I've been stung a couple times on here and since joining have become skeptical of buying used oem until this transaction.

Thanks

Rob
thank you!
lumiecraft
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Drivers Side Window Regulator for my 70 Ghia. I was shown a great set of photos of the item that was to be sent and would not be sent unless I gave approval. Images were good and he shipped quickly and the item arrived in good order and was exactly the same one we agreed upon. I respect that kind of service and woud do business with this seller again. Today I was able to install the item in the car and it is in perfect working order once again. I was asked to put up a feed back and I said I was busy and would as soon as I installed the part.

So I am keeping my end of the deal.

Thank you for a great quality used part for my Ride.

I can't give a higher Rating for this Seller. I give a 12 out of 10. The whole process was that good and easy.

Thanks again

Pete Smile
chameleon8997
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received pulley and is exactly as posted. Nice to deal with and would purchase from again! Thank you!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffrey8164 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my order. Exactly as described and in better condition than I anticipated. Great communication through the whole process too.
I definitely need to peruse their ads and see what other goodies they have.
4mikenorris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Ghia bumper end from Alex and it arrived quickly and exactly as he had represented it. Throughout the entire transaction, he was very responsive to all emails, texts or calls. I would definitely purchase from him in the future. Overall, a very good experience. Thanks Alex!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I didn't end up buying a radio mounting plate from Alex, but it's not from lack of working with me on his part! He sent me pictures and measurements, and was really great through the entire process. I would definitely buy from him in the future, if I find the right part - he's a stand up guy!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
awj_woody
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased headlight ring for 71 Ghia. great condition, reasonable price. not junk, pitted, peeling, dented like some others out there. happy with the deal.
.[]......[]
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a used speedometer cable from Alex, and the sheath unfortunately arrived broken. He and I agree that it broke in transit, due to the age of the sheath plastic and the bend it had in the envelope. We agreed on a return method and refund, and everything else went smoothly. I just wish he would accept Paypal, but we worked out the payment method. Thanks!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some door hinge screws from Alex. Great person to deal with. He was patient enough to wait for my check to arrive and clear the bank. I got them 2 days later. Super fast shipping, great communication. Thanks Alex!
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: karmann1st - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a window crank in better than expected condition. Cleaned, lubed, ready to go. Thanks again Alex!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: