Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Boesen - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Boesen
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Kirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:37 pm    Post subject: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Over two years ago, Wed Feb 27, 2013 at 4:17 pm to be exact, I posted an ad looking for a Champagne wiper switch. I have waited and waited and waited to find one. My salvation came in the form of Boesen, a week ago. He sent me an email, explained that he had the part I needed, and would be listing it soon. He sent a ton of pictures, then found me on Facebook so we could communicate. From there he sent me a ton more pictures, and offered to pull any other brown parts I needed. I bought a brown steering wheel I didn't need (but will look good on my wall) and my Unicorn, the oft coveted brown blinker/wiper switch. He takes paypal, and shipped lightning fast. I mean that kind of lightning that blows your house up and you don't even have any idea for like six minutes, about the time you regain consciousness and wonder where your house went. That kind of speed. He stayed in constant contact, and sent me all the tracking information, and knew when It was at my house before I did. When I got home, and found this box, I was amazed. Nothing since the dawn of time has ever been packaged that well. If a baby had been mailed in that box, he would have showed up no worse for the wear, maybe a little cranky, but un injured, I promise you. Buy something from him, and I swear you wont be disappointed. Best Samba experience I have had in the decade + I have been here.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=Boesen

Bear
Coble
Super
Oppenheim
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
candyman
Samba Trout Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience buying from shawn. Good communication and good pricing on the parts I bought. Would buy from Shawn again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey Buddy

Lighten up on the plastic wrap. This guy knows how to pack things, that's for sure. This switch was so well packed I was about to give up getting it out of its wrapping.
It was boxed in cardboard and then shrink wrapped,then packed in bubble wrap and then packed in a box with styrofoam chunks and more bubblewrap.
Needless to say it arrived just fine. This is my second purchase in 2 weeks, first was a Power window regulator and assoc parts and second was a C/C switch.
I'll be watching this guys auctions, he ha some cool stuff.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for your purchases.

Yes I package well Laughing I box/package/unpackage high end handmade furniture for a living. So I can package extremely well. I just want to make sure things arrive in one piece. Maybe I do put a tad bit more than most into them. Laughing
kathyw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Met through a Facebook group and was so incredibly helpful to this vw newbie with advice, pictures and even sending me a part I needed!! Thanks Shawn for everything!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
greenbus79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shawn did a great job packing and shipping and the part came as described would do business with him again very quick service thank you so
Ridingmac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

About a week ago i posted a question on bay pride facebook group. The discussion lead to talk about thernostat and the fact that i didnt have one and couldnt find the parts. He took it upon himself and offered me the thermostat bracket for free in exchange for the shipping fee. Item arrived today. From davenport usa to gatineau quebec canada in about a week. Wich is an awsome shipping speed. Great seller and great guy. Will not hesitate to deal with again Wink

Thanks again bud. Your a life saver
Muddock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered something for my kombi. Arrived quickly from USA to Australia. Very appreciative of Shawns efforts. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Styx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shawn can really pack, he loves bubble wrap and plastic wrap. Laughing You don't have to worry about your items being damaged in transit. Shawn described the 1973 ice box drip trays and jump seat back exactly the condition they were in. He also went out of his way to give me the measurements of the trays, they fit just right. The jump seat did not fit because it was my fault. I thought it would fit my 1972 jump seat I did not know they were different oh well. Shawn is a great guy to buy from his prices are good and communication is too. I hope to buy from him again Thanks Shawn. Very Happy

One Day At A Time
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Shawn can really pack, he loves bubble wrap and plastic wrap. Laughing You don't have to worry about your items being damaged in transit. Shawn described the 1973 ice box drip trays and jump seat back exactly the condition they were in. He also went out of his way to give me the measurements of the trays, they fit just right. The jump seat did not fit because it was my fault. I thought it would fit my 1972 jump seat I did not know they were different oh well. Shawn is a great guy to buy from his prices are good and communication is too. I hope to buy from him again Thanks Shawn. Very Happy

Laughing Thanks Styx. Glad I could help. I take great pride in the parts I sell to people and want to make sure they arrive unharmed to any buyer. I myself have gotten items from some major VW vendors that barely had any packaging protection and were broken. Not going to happen here. I guarantee that. Well glad I could help and thanks for the feedback. More parts going up after the Thanksgiving holiday. Some really good ones too. Give me a shout anytime if you need anything.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bougt 2 Items from Shawn,
I received the parts within 2 weeks. Oversea shipping.
Great Seller/Communication and a cool guy.
Thanks
blakesteele
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shawn rocks!!!

Not only did he price a spare tire cover for a bay window reasonably (seen the prices of vintage VW stuff skyrocketing the past 3 years!!!) but he packed it extremely well and shipped it quickly. Believe it was less than 1 week from time of purchase to the time it showed up on my porch. Item was just what I wanted....typical vintage parts at reasonable pricing.

I will watch Shawn and see what other stuff he posts....and I hope to buy from him again. A super guy and an asset to The Samba.

Thanks Shawn!!!
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words. I always try to be fair with pricing, if I dont need the parts anymore I figure pass it on. I'm not out to make it rich on parts sales. Just some extra pocket change to help fund my upgrades or put some food on the table so to speak.
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few things from Shawn, would definitely buy from again without hesitation!

'68 FI Sunroof Squareback

'70 Westy

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
DRS911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a bus heater fan a few days ago. It arrived today (FAST!) in good condition and packed to survive anything! Thanks Shawn for the fast, smooth, accurate transaction.
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glad to hear thanks for the kind words and review. I always take pride in packaging items so they survive most anything, shipping items out quickly and providing good quality used parts at fair price not break the bank prices like most people sell things for nowday. And I always keep the buyers in the loop along the way. THANKS again to all and Happy Holidays to all.
TweedLinn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Literally can't count the amount of parts I've gotten from Shawn.. I wouldn't be on the road if it weren't for him. In fact I have 2 more on the way right now. If you want it and he has it, then don't bother looking anywhere else. Everything he sells is OVER packaged, UNDER priced, and arrives well AHEAD of when you would think it should!!
i_luv_my_bus76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought 2 items from this seller...

A wiper switch/turn signal switch combo for a baywindow bus and a glove box door for a bay...

This seller keeps you informed throughout the whole packaging and shipping process...he includes pics and tracking numbers

He is extremely professional and goes the extra mile to ensure that the items ordered are packaged with care and fully supported.

I will be checking his classified page often
powderjunkie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Shawn.
I got the Panels yesterday. All good!
Cheers
Dennis harp jr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cool man all i can say is this guy is great.seems lately my go to guy.has wut i need at a great price.always ships fast and without any problems.hope to continue to do further bizz with.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: