Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Boesen - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Boesen
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very happy with transaction.. great price, quick to respond, quick to ship, and packed nicely. thanks!
71 Deluxe Bay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Steve M.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

As far as buying stuff from him...
Good service. No complaints!
I'd buy from him again.

There are seven days in a week. Someday is not one of them.
Kirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here I am once again, to crow around about just how great a seller Boesen (Shawn) is. So there I am, minding my business, surfing the faceybooksy, trying to avoid all the garbage, when I see this add, like a shining star in the northern sky. A late westy table. Do i need it? Probably not. Is the price irresistible and draw of high quality shipping materials undeniable? Yes.

Away goes my PayPal, and quicker than you can say "Subaru swap all the late bay westies, especially mine that still reeks of sunbaked hobo sex" my buses new dining room table arrives!

Kirk why do you need a westy table when you dont have a drivers seat?

Because America. And I can. And because this guy was selling it and he's awesome. He is my go to anytime I need (or even remotely seem to half ass desire) a bus part.

Buy from him and you'll see the difference, or my name isn't Orville Redenbacher.

Bear
Coble
Super
Oppenheim
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hang10Ken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was very happy with every aspect of my purchase
from Shawn. The product was great, communication
prompt and shipping was fast.
Thank you
Hang10ken
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thankyou Shawn! Fast shipper and excellent communication. Recommended seller. Roger
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlybayjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shawn drove to our house to help us install a poptop canvas. It turned out awesome as he has done close to 20 installs so far. Ive seen his other work in person and it speaks for its self! Shawn is your pop top guy!

Super knowledgeable guy on all bay windows and a great friend to boot!

We will be doing business again soon!

Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Jim! 🙌🏻 Was a great day then. Always love spending time with you two up there. Look forward to our next shindig!
ggolfer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shawn did a great job on my canvas install. In a couple hours we had her looking like new. In addition Shawn is a great resource for bus questions and an all around great guy!

Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Gary.
Eroom77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Canvas install Complete ! A+ Thanks to Shawn What a great experience we had on our 75 bay window. Kept me updated before arrival , showed up early ! Very knowledgeable and truly cares About doing a Top notch job. . He also looked at other issues I had and fixed/walked me through them while he worked. Oh yeah he drove 8hr round trip just to help me out Strongly Recommend him you won’t be disappointed
bspeaks1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had Shawn install a new tent canvas on my 1972 bus. He was more than accommodating and actually met me in Des Moines (I’m in Kansas City and he’s in Davenport IA) at a buddies house. He showed up on time, knows his stuff, was honest, and did great work. I felt the price was fair and everything went without a hitch. An old bus like mine has issues at every turn but Shawn wasn’t fazed and the new tent looks amazing. I am highly satisfied and definitely recommend. Two thumbs up!!!

Rod D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very pleased with my purchase from Shawn. He was very friendly, responded quickly and his pricing was lower than most seller. He shipped my light switch the day I paid him and gave me a tracking number. He even followed up to let me know my package was arriving early and to watch for it.

I would definitely buy from him again!
Jonny-G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent transaction and super fair price!! Thanks!!
TonyBlueBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Boesen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shawn was excellent. He has done plenty of tents for the pop top. I have a 74 Westy. He kept good communication before he arrived. He knew exactly what he was doing and is so knowledgeable about other things as well. He showed up on time (in fact a little early), finished quicker than he stated and did a great job. I think I may have even made a friend as well. If you don't have time to mess with putting on this pop top tent, I suggest you give him a holler.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: