Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

karmannghia.de - [email protected] - Rudiger Huber
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: HUBER Ruediger
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 08, 2024
abgwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: karmannghia.de - [email protected] - Rudiger Huber Reply with quote

recently ordered an all-red tail light lens for my Type 34 from www.karmannghia.de . they were helpful and friendly, no problem with language barrier, and they were willing to ship it without the huge fees many european vendors often charge.

however, the webpage description and photo do not match the product received. "rear light , red red new, genuine HELLA" is next to this:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

while I received a perfectly acceptable repro lens in new condition, it is not a Hella product and is not what was pictured on the site:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I have emailed them to ask if this was a mistake, and will report their response here but wanted to make sure that anyone considering ordering this lens knows that it isn't as advertised.
abgwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

follow-up: the vendor does not respond to my emails, so I must conclude that they are fully aware they are mis-representing their product and plan to continue doing so.

Caveat emptor!
thom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone heard from them lately? I paid for some T34 rubber a month ago and haven't heard anything since.
1957 23-Window Deluxe
1957 Mercedes Westfalia single cab
1963 Unimog 404
1965 E-Type
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sputnick60
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: karmannghia.de - [email protected] - Rudiger Huber Reply with quote

Hopeless communications. Poor shipping, Goods missing

Ordered 887.00 EUR worth of parts. Just before Xmas
Was offered payment terms in $NZ via SWIFT transfer because it was cheaper and Rudi was on holiday in NZ.

Then it took several weeks for the money to appear and finally last week the goods appear here in Australia but there is 200 euro worth of parts missing.

I have attempted three times to contact him via email and no response. He is ignoring me.

Best to avoid this supplier. A RANK AMATEUR,
Nicholas
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: