Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Goluscombe - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Goluscombe
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 17, 2021
55oval geek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Goluscombe - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just sold a steering wheel to carl transaction when smooth man keeps his word I would recommend anyone to do business with this kind man.
Goluscombe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Goluscombe - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just found this part of the website. 55ovalgeek who goes by Rueben if memory serves sold me an excellent steering wheel last December. It was even better than he described. He's soft-spoken lover of these old cars and is very knowledgeable. To top it off, he actually had the occasion to be in my part of the state and we met only few miles from my house. Now that is kindness.

Laurie, my wife, will be restoring the wheel. It's in such good condition that refinishing the wheel is within her means. I've saved hundreds of dollars and now my better half wants to be involved. I can't beat that

55ovalgeek has a lot of good stuff. I'll do business with him anytime, anywhere.

Sincerely,

Carl
via Dragon Dictate.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
michemo Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Goluscombe - [email protected] Reply with quote

hi have been trying to contact u through ur ink in email it wont let me 4 some reason please call or email me on the # of mag u would want mike 225 335 3555
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Goluscombe - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi,
I sold some parts to Carl, that's a serious buyer, good communication and exchange, perfect deal !
Will deal again with him Smile
yan
UPDH1909
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Heart Tail Lights + Brackets Reply with quote

Bought a set of heart taillights. Fast and very well packed, Thanks.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: