Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Casey Cash - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Casey Cash
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some small tid bits for a Westy casey was parting out,communication was very good and he was helpful in answering my questions,quick responses and even sent pics when needed.My experience was very good with Casey and he even sent me a small little clip I needed at no charge.Thank for your help,much appreciated! Smile
paul juul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a part from casey part was as described.quick service would purchase from him again
vwmerckx Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Westfalia spare tire cover from Casey. The price was really good and the condition of the tire cover was excellent. Was very pleased with Casey and would purchase from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mstephens28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rear seat kick panel from Casey. I told him that I was concerned about the part being bent/damaged during shipping, so he built a wooden crate for it. He sent me pictures of the part within the crate prior to asking for payment. He also packaged the part very well within the crate, and wrapped the outside of the crate with a durable material. He provided a tracking number and communicated well before and after the sale. I would recommend doing business with Casey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrobus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a door handle from Casey and I was stoked when I got it! He got the screw I needed and everything else then shipped it fast. I would certainly not hesitate the get more parts from him when I need them. Thank you very much for the handle and screw for my bus.

Mike
Jetman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a hard to find flue vent for my 1981 Dometic fridge from Casey. The price was realistic and so was the shipping cost. Casey supplied a tracking number and shipped the item as soon as it was paid for with PayPal. I got the item two days later, well packaged and in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to buy from Casey again. Thanks! Very Happy
Tuned Perfection
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a rear seat for my bay window from Casey. When he learned I was on a schedule for it, he did his best to ship it out Greyhound to me right away. I got it in time and the seat was exactly as described. Hope to do business with him again.
TBuck1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased jalousie windows from Casey. He was excellent to work with. He was able to assist with excellent packing and inexpensive shipping cost through Greyhound Bus. I would definitely buy from him again! Easy to deal with, fair pricing and excellent customer service. Thank You Casey!
Wooley_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got some camper windows packed great great price would buy again for sure thanks seacash
Guybrush
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Vanagon washer fluid tank from Casey. Fast and good communication, quick shipping, and no issues at all.
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Westy table leg. Good communication, packaged and shipped out extremely quick, will buy from him again. Thanks Casey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dotser67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought and VW sign very nice condition. Super fast delivery very happy thanks so much.
Ace Radio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 3/4 roof rack from Casey for my early panel bus. Casey drove a distance to meet me so I didn't have such a long way to drive from Ohio. Super honest and responsive. Everything was as described and would deal with him again. Thanks again Casey...
DE4DSLED
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some material for my westy from casey. He was very responsive and helpful. Shipped it out quick and even followed up after doing so. Great guy and seller, i hope that he has more parts i need as i need them!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
ahaydon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a table for my 71 Westy from Casey. The table was exactly as described, and arrived in excellent condition. Communication was great - he sent me pictures as requested, and responded to emails and texts quickly. I will definitely buy more parts from Casey in the future. Thanks!
Styx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a spare tire cover for my 1972 Westfalia from Casey. It was everything he said it was, I was pleased with the condition of it. After I paid him he told me there was a brand new one listed and if I wanted to buy that one he would return my money. I can't believe it what a guy not only that I was also looking for a piece of paneling I was missing between my icebox and sliding door that bolts to the passengers seat. Casey was nice enough to look to see what he had all he needed was the measurements. He found a piece for me but I decided not to purchase it, but I did purchase the spare tire cover from him. He packed it up and sent it out to me, he does a great job packing too. Thanks Casey I hope to purchase more items from you in the future. Very Happy

One Day At A Time
Tbm700
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello !
I bought a fuse box for my 68’ westfalia .
I was realy happy to deal with Casey Cash !
Good product, fast shipping... and a good price !
Communication was really good to with fast answers at my emails from France.
5 stars.
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice Bay westy stool. arrived safe and sound.
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got an entire bus roof for our camper from Casey.

We picked it up on a quick trip to the east coast and Casey was easy to work with on the timing.

Thanks again Casey!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
c.larry amsley1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Casey Cash - [email protected] Reply with quote

Casey was very good at contacting after the sale as well as before the sale. he was very helpful after the sale beyond expectations.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: