Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1956 23-Window at Barrett-Jackson - Whose Bus is this?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Split 66'
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 1956 23-Window at Barrett-Jackson - Whose Bus is this? Reply with quote

Blue Baron wrote:
Is that the same Barrett-Jackson bus where Cory "Big Hoss" Harrison of Pawn Stars said it was his favorite car in the auction? I was surprised by that. I know Rick Harrison likes VWs, but it seemed to have rubbed off.

Link

Blue Baron
VW Aficionado

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 1956 23-Window at Barrett-Jackson - Whose Bus is this? Reply with quote

I had not seen that. Thanks to Split '66 for posting it.

Lowered buses don't excite me. I would have rejected it because of that. I think the one that's the topic of this thread would have been well bought for what it ended up selling for.

Also, if you want $175,000 for a bus (quickly dropped to $125,000), why can't you at least fix both brake lights? I always laugh when I watch Barrett-Jackson, because it seems about a quarter of the cars have a brake light out.

Heinz Nordhoff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DLarsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: 1956 23-Window at Barrett-Jackson - Whose Bus is this? Reply with quote

Back on the market in Calgary, Alberta for 200k CAD

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1678509403
1956 Panel, currently being restored
1958 Beetle survivor, patina road-warrior
1961 Microbus, companion of 30-years

Follow me on Instagram @larsenvintagevw
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: