Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
joey1320
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bought a restored SVDA distributor from Bill and couldn't be happier. As close to original as you can possibly get without having a time machine. Buy with confidence and have a perfectly working distributor.
fluidjuice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a restored 009 distributor from Bill after replying to his advert and exchanging a couple of emails; Nothing os too much trouble, and the replies were prompt and helpful. It arrived here in the UK within a week, tracked by USPS all of the way. An immaculate unit, looking better than new, with all new Bosch tune-up parts. An absolutely cracking piece of kit. Why buy a spurious, unkown-origin distributor (and perpetuate the "009 flat spot" myth) when Bill can supply a PERFECT genuine German unit for this price ? Simply the best. Thank you Bill.
sunsettree
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bought a German Bosch 034' from Bill a few weeks and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for high quality OE restored parts. Initial inquiry was promptly responded too and communication throughout the transaction was excellent.
CDRINF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill Fowler is the guy to buy a quality rebuilt distributor from! I can't recommend him highly enough! He knows his stuff!

The distributor in my 71 Bus crapped out a few weekends back. I was able to jury-rig things to get home but needed a permanent fix. I looked high and low for a replacement and eventually happened upon Bill in these forums. Not only did he get me an exact rebuilt Bosch match for my engine and carb combination but he taught me a number of key pointers about distributors I wish I had known much earlier in my VW ownership. I was so pleased I sent him my old distributor for refurbishment. It was too trashed to work with and his "autopsy" explained a number of problems I had over the past three years. He was able to locate another match since I wanted a spare so I purchased that one from him as well.

My Bus has never driven better! Thanks Bill!
Magion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought distributor from Bill as I could not pass on the opportunity to get my hands on proper distributor that came in my bus when brand new.
Great communication, amazing distributor exactly as described.
Thank you Bill!
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Got a restored 205AJ DVDA to pair with my 34Pict3.

Beautiful handywork and it functions flawlessly.

Always a pleasure to do business with Bill. Can't go wrong buying from Bill. Very Happy
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
Deebs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill set me up with a restored Bosch 034 SVDA to replace my worn out 009. His communication throughout the entire process was quick. Although he was fulfilling many orders, mine was processed and shipped to my door in less than a week. He also sent me a detailed instruction list on how to install, set the timing and maintain it. The quality of his work shows in his attention to detail. You will not be dissapointed doing business with him! Thank you again!

New on the left, old on the right.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill does it again Cool
I have a Flame Thrower electronic distributor in my wife’s 76 FI bus the PO installed. It works. But honestly I don’t like the fact that all the electronics might or might not work optimally together. Really just want to remove it for future trouble shooting piece of mind. Eliminate it from the equation so to speak. So I treated Xatie to a little present. Very Happy Talked to Bill and a day later this goes in the mail Applause Applause This is my second distributor from Bill. First one was for a type 1. I’ll be sending him another from the 72 bus later. He just does such good work.

Happy Birthday Xatie Laughing

Link

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
ONE707BAMF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

i was probably a pia customer with all my questions and advice searching but Bill answered all my questions and got me setup with a beautiful dvda 205q distributor for my 71 bus.
my previous svda flame thrower distributor made it approx. 200 miles before self destructing. there is nothing like original german quality parts.
bus runs like a dream now thank you Bill for all your time and knowledge!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

So this landed today. Very Happy Quality work brother. Thank you.

How does it perform you ask? Dunno but I’m getting excited to slip it in Shocked Laughing

Link

Clatter wrote:

SGKent wrote:
Geoslavetoo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Thanks, Bill. I just installed my freshly restored 009. Looks and performs flawlessly.
Keep up the fantastic work. Bill's a great asset to the vw community.
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

This month I’ve worked with four people who had distributors restored by Bill, and all four distributors were great. It’s nice to be able to make a solid recommendation for services in a world where so many promises are made and so few are delivered. The one distributor I ordered myself from Bill needed to be in by mid-January and I got a message back less than a week after dropping it in the mail sayin “Where can I ship this distributor to?” (This was the week before Christmas! I can’t even find time to take a leak the week before Christmas!)

Thanks Bill!
Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a restored Pierburg fuel pump from Bill. Great communication, lots of detailed pictures, helpful tips, quick turnaround, and solid packaging. All around great seller. Oh, and the pump is awesome. Thanks!

Raymond
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

always a smooth transaction with Bill. Thanks!
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

140 miles of testing and Bill’s distributor seems to have solved my hiccup I had with the Flame Thrower posted above. So if reading this you probably researching a distributor or fuel pump replacement from Bill. Just send him the money Very Happy

Clatter wrote:

SGKent wrote:
earlybayjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Great job on my fuel pump! It looks awesome. Communication was outstanding. I will do business with you again!
kingkitesurf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I can say that Bill did a more then excellent job on my distributor. I am from the Netherlands and sent the dizzy overseas to him. Total turn around was 10’days to and back. Completely new. I don’t want to put it in the car anymore but in a picture frame. Hahah. Super clean. He has this test gear as well. Very professional.
Sending from Europe works like a charm.
kymmitsu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt German SVDA 034 From Bill.

Arrived in Australia in 7 days via USPS.

Came with easy to follow instructions for installation and future care.

Definately recommend.
aRandomAggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill is an artist, his medium just happens to be distributors. Bill restored my dirty old 034 to look and perform better than new, was very responsive to all my quesitons, and got it done very quickly. I won’t hesitate to recommend Bill and his work. Before and after pics:

thora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I contacted Bill about a 034 German distributor. He was extremely knowledgeable and let me know exactly what I needed for the set up on my 1600 engine. Any questions I had, Bill answered quickly via email. When I purchased the distributor from him it was sent out very expediently. I had a couple of questions while installing the distributor and he got back with me within an hour. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase! Thanks a lot Bill!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: