Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Made a trade with Bill for his labor to assemble a fuel pump for me. Great communication and I had it back a week later. Highly recommended.
Casey
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Prior to even discussing buying a distributor, Bill was very patient and educated me on what I didn't know and things to consider. At the time, he didn't know I was going to buy one, somewhere. I then decided to purchase it from him. Bill is very knowledgeable and has excellent communication skills. I would definitely buy from him again. Thanks Bill!
Oprn wrote: I'm getting to the age that any self propelled woman (no wheel chair or walker) looks HOT!! Oooo! look at that Babe! She made it from the dining room all the way to the TV room without help!! Hubba, hubba!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Roger66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Dealing with Bill was great. He promptly answered multiple emails from me with questions I had without even knowing if I was going to buy from him or not. His work on the distributor I ended up buying was amazing, I was more than impressed. I would definitely recommend working Bill to anyone.
obieoberstar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a restored distributor from Bill and have been very happy with the way my engine runs now. It was restored, not rebuilt, and performs like a new one. Communication was great.

Thanks again Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought a NOS Square Top Fuel Pump from Bill. He answered all of my questions, great communication, fast shipping and it looks great. I have not had a chance to install it yet due to my Beetle still being in the body shop, but I am sure it will work great. I will definitely do business with him in the future.
-Nick
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill is an excellent vendor. Always willing to answer questions and he will make sure you get the right items for your set up.

He always asks details on your set up before selling to make sure you'll be getting the right combo of parts for your ACVW.

Just bought a back up 205AJ DVDA from Bill. Excellent quality of workmanship.

Check it:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
fluidjuice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I originally bought a refurbished 009 from Bill back in October 2018 (see previous feedback) A friend of mine was having issues with his car recently; he was running a cheap 'n nasty 009 copy and I offered to lend him mine as a stop-gap. He found the difference so great he kept it (!) so I went back to Bill to get another unit.
True to his word, Bill sorted one out, packed it, shipped it and sent the tracking info in an email. The new unit landed on my doormat here in the UK within six days - surely some sort of record !
As expected, another superbly and expertly remanufactured unit - genuine GERMAN Bosch 009, stripped, cleaned, refurbished and tested; all new tune-up parts and looking like it's NOS.
What more is there to say ?
The bloke is a true gent, and as all previous posts suggest, nothing is too much trouble.
Buy one.
You won't regret it. (and do it before he runs out !)
aerosurfer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just had a 205p distributor refurbished by Bill. What fantastic work. Turn around time in less than a week. Great communication and feedback on the parts I sent him. Good follow-up from him with maintenance schedule. Best of all, it gave me a perfectly smooth idle and fired up right away and timed out perfect

Thanks Bill

77 Westy 2.0L Rockin and Rolling Resto!

72 Sportsmobile (sold)
79 Tran$porter... Parts car money machine (gone)
oc92
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I just got back my early fuel pump that Bill rebuild. It looks new. Fast turnaround... good communication... friendly interactions... and a true desire to help the vw community. This is my second transaction with Bill. My distributor was handled the same way... excellent. Thanks Bill!

72 bus
70 bug
96 mx5
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I ordered a distributor from Bill for my 71 bus. Bill answered my questions and gave great information. Had the distributor ready in a week. My bus runs awesome now. Thank you Bill Great Seller!!!
cfelke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill rebuilt my DVDA distributor and converted it to SVDA. This thing performs so much better and looks like new. If anyone is thinking of buying a cheap Chinese distributor, spend a slight bit more and have your original Bosch rebuilt by Bill, you will not be disappointed! I also need to mention that Bill took the time to answer countless emails from me and communicated through the whole process. Could not be happier!

mmmcphersonjr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just got my 113-905-205T from Bill and it looks brand new!!!Excellent product,I couldn't be more pleased.Save your money on those Chinese slave labor pieces of junk and get the real deal. Milton
Alaskan Possum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Got the new carb - Volkzbitz German Solex SVDA 34-4 and distributor - Bill Fowler (wcfvw69) German Bosch 034 and put them on.
First of all, WOW. They looked brand new and were sent quickly with instructions which helped a lot to a newbie such as myself.
I did a static time, and then with the light setting the timing as suggested by Bill. Car drove great, no hesitation at all and I did not have to do any adjustments other than the timing as mentioned.
Both Tim and Bill let me know when the items would be ready and notified me when they were shipped, with tracking numbers.

Thanks to the both of them and to all who helped me with suggestions.
4thebirds4130
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Converted my 1600 to an alternator a few months ago. Was never really pleased with the standard “alternator style” fuel pump and the available options. I reached out to Bill to see if any of his customers had installed a Pierburg with an alternator. He said it should be possible. I had purchased a restored DVDA from Bill...and it is amazing...so I figured I would give it a shot and ordered one of his restored Pierburg fuel pumps. What an amazing piece of mechanical engineering. It is more of a piece of art than a fuel pump. The install was pretty easy, the only thing I had to do was loosen the carburetor and lift it a few millimeters and then slide the pump in. Of course, I also replaced the rod to a 108mm. There is still space in between the pump and the alternator. Above all it runs great...very smooth and the peace of mind knowing my fuel delivery system is accurate, precise and safe. Plus Bill is an absolute professional and a blessing to the VW world.

[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Excellent work and quick turnaround. Highly Highly recommend if you want a OEM distributor Jim Weiler
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Thanks 4thebirds on your right up. Looks like Xatie getting a new fuel pump Dancing

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Hardly a week goes by without reading a post about fuel pump concerns and problems most of which relate to what is sold as aftermarket pumps. It’s gotten so bad people have given up and gone to electric pumps with a regulator. Usually too much pressure and flooding the engine oil with gasoline.

Truth is the original pumps were nearly bulletproof and lasted decades with little to no maintenance. Wouldn’t it be nice to have that? You can and and for less than a jury rigged electric w/ regulator. They look great in fact they look new and are show quality. So if you care about your ride why not spend the money for OEM parts done right? Cheaper in the long run to buy quality. Thanks Bill.
Brian Allen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

This guy does an excellent job rebuilding distributors. I highly recommend him.
Relyt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill is a wealth of knowledge and a true asset to the community. He recently rebuilt my 205T, I chose to go with him because of his reputation as a rebuilder and the times he has helped me on the forums in the past (both directly and indirectly) and I was not disappointed.

The distributor looks new and is in perfect working order, he did not try to up sell me, in fact it felt the opposite, he only replaced the tuneup parts that needed to be (which happened to be everything except the rotor as I was coming from points replacement and going back to points). He gave me advice and insight to my particular distributor and went above and beyond for customer service.

When I get some disposable income I’ll be digging up an old pierburg pump I have in a box for Bill to rebuild.

Thank you for your excellent work!
205T (Bill)
parasolid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I got to know Bill thru this forum. After some email exchange, I decided to place an order from him a refurbished 034 SDVA distributor and a Pierburg Square top fuel pump. I have to say the work of these item is a work of a craftsman.

I believe everyone that deal with with Bill agrees that he is a knowledgable, trustworthy and foremost very humble. Just imagine the time difference between us ...he is in USA and I am from Malaysia but still at the end the result was awesome. I just installed the distributor and pump in my car and it work as per my expectation.

I am planing to send my old 034 SVDA to Bill for refurbishment.

Great job Bill... the community need your expertise and service.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 14

Jump to: