Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
kair350
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt German SVDA 034 From Bill. Arrived in three days. Looks brand new awesome quality and attention to detail. Very happy with purchase and care details from Bill.
67vetteal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I'm so Happy with the Distributor I purchased for my 74 Super with Auto Stick, from Bill. Great communication and advice and a fair price for the quality I received. Knowledge and experience have a value that should be rewarded by those of us who have been guided by Bill! Don't hesitate to do business here.
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Buy your restored German fuel pumps from Bill! I am a very happy buyer of three of them. Thank you Bill!

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlueJupiter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I got a restored 034 distributor from Bill and my bus has never run so good! The 009 is going in the dump after seeing how good the right distributor makes everything run. Laughing
bluebug66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I had Bill restore my original square top Pierburg fuel pump to replace a Brazilian Brosol that I had been using for several years. It was returned to me looking like new and it completely tranformed the look of my engine bay. I have been replacing mismatched and aftermarket parts with restored originals as I find quality pieces or people like Bill who take the time to do high quality work to restore original parts. People like Bill deserve our support from vintage VW owners because there are fewer and fewer prople doing this work with pride and craftsmanship. I always marvel at the quality of the materials and the simplicity of the engineering done by Volkswagen on these cars. Keep them original whenever possible.
Rob R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought a rebuilt pump from Bill a few months ago looks great and works great. Thanks Bill
Gary Haberman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just installed a Pierburg fuel pump in my '62 T1 I bought from Bill to replace the leaking Brosol I had installed only 6 months ago-I had it with non-original parts (why don't I listen to you guys?). Bill's pump worked perfectly the first and really looks good. I just sent him an email to purchase another-not that I'm going to need one anytime soon but just in case I live another 20 years, I'm all set!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CoolPop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a restored German 034 SVDA from Bill in August. I could not be happier about the whole experience in purchasing from him. The distributor was delivered a couple of days ahead of schedule and has worked great since I installed it. The communication with Bill was fantastic and he provided me with valuable insight and guidance throughout the process. I would buy from Bill again.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Got a fuel pump from Bill the other day. It's almost too nice to put on the car.if you didn't know it was rebuilt you'd swear it was NOS part. It's probably better because all hardware has been replated and it's Hand built and tested. Very nice could be museum quality, it's that nice. Very Happy
allsidius
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

When I got my beetle 21 years ago, the original distributor was worn out and the spark jumped all over the place. I replaced it with an 009 which has worked reasonably well. I found the old 034 this spring, and came across Bill on theSamba. The distributor was shipped over, and wow! did it receive a makeover! In addition to a full mechanical overhaul, it was cleaned and polished and some parts plated to perfection.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Bill was super nice, kept me informed all the time and I could not be happier. The price was less than a mexican 009, but now I have the original 034 for the car, which should be much better suited. I cannot overemphasize the quality and commitment this guy delivers.

Only downside, the engine will need a full makeover and detailing to match the perfect distributor, but it does need a valve job and a new clutch, so this is a great inspiration to pull the engine and get a nice engine room at last.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sammywells
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Purchased a nos brosol fuel pump from Bill and it works great and looks great. Thanks for the info and the pump.
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill had inquired about a tool I had & it was a suuuper easy transaction.
He always knows just what he's looking for and his services are an asset to the VW community.
Thank you!
darrickengelhart
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought a distributor from Bill and its awesome. The exact match with motor anf carb being used. A perfectly down og rebuilt looks brand new. Thank you.
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Discovered a 009 distributor in my single cab and decided that I wanted something better, to create the power that is expected and the drivability that only good German Bosch distributors can deliver.

I reached out to Bill pertaining to a nice rebuilt unit for my dual port AE engine in my truck. Bill was responsive, timely, and had this puppy to my house in a couple days.

This is the second distributor that Bill has worked for me, and again the work is wonderfully done.

If on the fence, do yourself and your motor a favor and get the correct components in place, we’re fortunate to have individuals such as Bill doing such work. Escape the Chinese junk, and give him a shout.

Thank you again, Bill
-Sam

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill just restored my German Bosch SVDA 034. I can think of nothing about the process that wasn't stellar. From the fast-paced work, to communication, packaging, mailing--everything.

Then there was the quality of work performed. Top notch, very professional. Bill went the extra mile, and didn't tell me I need extras that would have cost more. The distributor is beautiful to look at, too. Replated bits and pieces, polishing--it looks great.

Best of all, the price for the restoration was very reasonable for a good, restoration.

Thanks, Bill, for all the work done, as well as all the information and teachings along the way.

Tim Donahoe

Richard O'Brien
M0anaMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Picked up a correct fuel pump and DVDA distributor from Bill for my 71 bus engine rebuild. Bill was very friendly and helpful with helping me make the decision on weather to go SVDA or DVDA for my build. He answered many questions that I had. The parts arrived and I was very pleased. The distributor and fuel pump looked brand new. He is an artist when it comes to rebuilding these mechanical devices and his passion, attention to detail and knowlege shows in his in his incredible workmanship.

Thank You Bill
oc92
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuild 205AJ from Bill and it arrived quickly, installed as an OE part should and works like a charm. Good communication too. Bill is doing the VW world a great service. Thanks Bill.

72 bus
70 bug
96 mx5
Big Hoss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump Reply with quote

I received my fuel pump from Bill yesterday, and after setting the pushrod height my '70 bug is running perfectly once again. The original pump was tossed by the previous owner,(she was the original owner), and an aftermarket one was only putting out 2.3 psi. I couldn't get it any higher. It proves to me that original German parts are the way to go when possible. Thanks again Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chrisflstf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just bought a 034 from Bill. I had purchased a Hot Spark vacuum dist with Pertronix couple years ago, before I knew they were crap. Sloppy fit in the shaft and the hot wire from the module rubbed on the vacuum mechanism.

The 034 from Bill is a work of art. I am picky and it is awesome. He is a very knowledgeable guy and does top notch work
vernonc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I don't know what more I can add to the previous posters other than confirm that everything they say is the absolute truth.

Bill rebuilt my original Pierburg fuel pump and it's the same as new. It not only looks new but the pressure is spot on ......2.6 psi.

However, I really don't know where he gets all the time to do all the excellent work that he does plus the excellent communication and still have time to sleep. Laughing

Thanks again Bill.

mort

'69 sedan, low mileage, all original.....currently being 'freshened-up' for road trips and daily driving...just not every day

Freshening-up link http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=617386
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: