Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
lowN2slo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just installed my 205k from Bill. Its beautiful! My '67 Beetle runs so much better after this install. Thanks Bill, keep on doing good things to these distributors!!

Sean
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

My buddy who is not on the Samba had a main bearing failure on a newer engine that the PO had a local shop build. Time for a rebuild. He was so impressed with the refurbished parts I’ve received from Bill and Volkzbitz for my build. He decided he wanted OEM quality for his 70 bus engine rebuild. Bill came through. My buddy asked me to thank him on the Samba.

Back story. When I was doing my build, I’d get all these OEM parts for my friends to work with. My friends would kind of roll their eyes because they could get aftermarket parts near wholesale prices and make them work just fine. Good for them. They have 25 years of ACVW experience. I don’t. They now want Bills distributors/pumps and properly matched carbs for their cars. Bill and Tim from Volkzbitz are fantastic vendors for our cars.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
Jetfxr69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

cant be happier with the 205P distributor Bill sent me. Very nice quality and excellent customer service through emails. Quick and knowledgeable replies on any and all questions.

Thanks you Bill. will be helping a friend get his 77 motor rebuilt this winter and look forward to steering him your way. Cheers. Jay

‘77 westy Seamus
‘76 tintop Crusher
‘77 westy The Judge
‘72 tintop bastard westy Hudson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Farrell94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I found out about Bill on this web site and ordered a fuel pump and distributor from him. Quick turn, reasonable price and can't say enough good things about the quality of his work--fantastic. He follows up with an e-mail with installation tips and additional information that made the install idiot proof. Thanks again, Bill!
MarcDev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

My 40HP survivor motor is running great now (after 45+ year hibernation) with Bill's restored fuel pump! Runs smoother and restarts with one revolution with the corrected fuel pump pressure. Thanks, Bill!
galexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill does an amazing work on Pierburg fuel pumps!
Thank you
Gary Alexander
Round Rock, TX
you tube: VW Life
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ricaroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I wanted to change out the fuel pump on my 1971 beetle 1600dp so I started my research here on TheSamba and I kept coming up with the same result, talk with Bill he’s the best.
I emailed Bill with my questions and he responded quickly with answers and recommendations. He is extremely knowledgeable and very attentive.
I ordered a square top Pierburg Fuel Pump and mentioned that I needed it as soon as possible, and in typical Bill fashion he shipped it out immediately and I received it in just a few day here in New Hampshire.
All I can say is I was extremely Impressed with the quality of the pump, it was better than I could have ever imagined. The install was quick and easy. I used only one gasket to start with (that was all I ended up needing) as outlined in Bills instructions which by the way are very thorough..
The Pierburg Fuel Pump operates Flawlessly...
Bill is an extremely talented Gentleman that I would highly recommend without hesitation. 👍👍👍

Rick
New Hampshire

Scott Farrell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuilt fuel pump from Bill and am very pleased with the quality of the pump and the very helpful instructions he provided. This guy is first class! Thanks, Bill.
wayne1230cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought a rebuilt fuel pump from Bill. Top notch work and he quickly answered several installation questions that I had. Shipping was quick. Bill’s rebuilt pumps are far superior to the new repro ones that are currently available. Very pleased!
TimmyH79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill was a total lifesaver - I had my bus all ready for Texas Busfest 2019 when the fuel pump went out the week before - I ordered a new one from Bill who was incredibly helpful in making sure I got the right part, and was ready to go once it arrived.

Thanks to fast shipping it arrived in just a few days - in time for me to bolt it on and take off on a 300 mile round trip to the event less than 30 minutes later - everything worked great

THANKS Bill!

Previous:
'67 21-Window Dual-Slider
'79 Westfalia
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill and Tim (Volkzbitz) did a Distributor and Carb combo for my wife’s 74 std bug. If you’ve read my feedback and others. You know they are solid! Some of the best at what they do. If it’s in the budget get the proper parts. Or perhaps save up and get the proper parts. It’s night and day from my Brazilian 009 and H30/31 combo. Which ran “Pretty good” on my failing 1600 DP engine. When it became time to rebuild. I wanted the stupid bug to start and run as it should. This bug runs amazing. Exactly how I wanted it to run. Especially for my wife. Get in cold bug, depress throttle for the choke and go. I can be on a hill at a stop light, let off clutch it pulls away like a modern manual transmission car. No need to pull e-brake to prevent roll back Wink So if you want stuff to perform as it should. Cry once and do it right. The cost savings buying aftermarket isn’t that great. Yes aftermarket can be made to run “Pretty good” But if you not into “High performance” and just want to enjoy a regular old bug as it should run. Look those two up. Some “High performance” folks could still benefit from having one of Bills distributors. Oh and I installed one of Bills fuel pumps. Sure the Bocar off the shelf pump would have worked but I picked up one of Bills fuel pumps anyways. It wasn’t even intended for an alternator but if you lift off carb a bit. It fits just fine.

Before shot

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
jerseykid1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a 205k distributor and Pierburg pump for my '67 Beetle from Bill, and a 30 PICT 1 from Tim at Volkbitz and couldn't be happier. It's nothing short of miraculous that these two can beautifully restore and return these original stock components back into service. Bill and Tim communicate with each other, share tips and techniques and this is invaluable to the stock and original VW community!

I changed from a 009 distributor to the 205k and noticed the difference immediately. The power band is longer and smoother. More to torque on the low and high end, and the slightly tired motor was given a new lease on life. The sound of the engine harmonics are more harmonious! It's clearly a happier motor now!

Bill answered all my questions and offered great tech support. I recommend him highly!
virusdoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt 034 distributor from Bill. He was incredibly supportive and informative before and after the sale, providing all kinds of tips on install and properly setting the timing. 100% satisfied with the product and the experience!
JoeyBagaDonutz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Better late than never I say!. I finally installed the restored 034 German Bosch SVDA that Bill sent me last year and all I can say is WOW...night and day in performance... Thanks Bill.....You Da Man!

Paul (AKA Joey)
1971 Karmann Ghia Vert
mkbickford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

The final touches in the restoration of my '67 Beetle were a restored Pierburg fuel pump and restored 205K distributor from Bill and a self-rebuilt 30 PICT-1 carburetor with new throttle shaft bushings done by Tim at VolkzBitz. Wow! What a difference with correct components. It now runs like it's supposed to. The restored distributor is beautiful and Bill provided installation instructions that made the process easy. The aftermarket fuel pump that my Beetle came to me with was producing 7.5 p.s.i. fuel pressure and causing lots of problems, fixed by the restored Pierburg pump. Bill is prompt and professional in his communication and shipping is quick. I am working on a '71 Karmann Ghia now and will be ordering the correct fuel pump and distributor for it from Bill.
Pete's vdubs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill sent me the correct replacement for my double cab after having issues with the Chinese distributor.Works great all is well thanks Bill.
ricaroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

A few months back I purchased a Pierburg square top Fuel Pump from Bill and it was unbelievably restored/ rebuild and It has preformed Flawlessly.

When I decided to replace my Chinese svda distributor the first person I thought of was Bill...
I Ordered and have received the SVDA (034) distributor And let me tell you I wasn’t at all disappointed. The Distributor is fantastic, I am amazed how Bill is able to Restore an item and make it look and preform Like it’s new, it’s obvious his attention to detail is second to none

Thank You Bill, I appreciate all that you have done...

Rick
corro23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Got my distributor and fuel pump from bill today! Wow... These are amazing. Cant wait to get them on!
Humberto lapa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought a rebuilt distributor and fuel pump for my 1966 Bus, all I can say is that is better then factory. Top notch work. I highly recommend Bill Fowler
Thank you Bill
rcooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill just restored a Bosch '019' back to "as-new" condition for me. Expert workmanship throughout, quick turnaround and excellent communication.
This is my second distributor from Bill...count me as a satisfied customer.

'69.5 Ghia convertible and
'62, '63, '65, '69 Bugs (all long gone)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 8 of 14

Jump to: