Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Doc Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

With a strong desire to keep my Delta Green ‘68 type I sedan stock and as original as possible, I found out about Bill and sent him my 205M Distributor which he rebuilt to original and it actually looks brand new but better than that, it works better than ever before. Bill found, and corrected, the problems my distributor had including that the vacuum advance canister was not holding a vacuum. No backfiring is happening now and life is good again. Also bought a restored original VW Pierburg fuel pump from Bill which looks brand new and a spare 205M Distributor as well. The whole experience was pleasurable and the end result was as satisfying as it can get. Bill is straight as an arrow and right on target. This man knows his stuff very well and the quality of his work as well as the product he produces is better than I expected. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with an honest man and I definitely will do business with Bill again and encourage, without reservation, anyone who is looking to improve their original VW’s to better than stock condition to contact him, you will not be disappointed. He will repair and make your distributor and fuel pump look and function brand new.
ekerr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

After being told that the VW Bus Pierburg Fuel pump kits were no longer available in Australia by local VW shops, I reached out to Bill. His prompt reply and reassuring can-do attitude saw me quickly organise the small fee for a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump to be shipped to Australia.

The Bus has never run this well, even though I had my old pump rebuilt years ago. No leaks and a German quality part doing what it does best.

I recommend anyone looking for NOS like quality reach out to Bill. First class service and products.

I wish I came across you years ago!
kent70ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill,
Thanks for recommending the 205-T SVDA distributor. Your remanufactured distributor looks awesome, your install and timing directions were spot on, and when I added the remanufactured carburetor, it idles perfect and doesn't stall when coming to a stop or accelerating. Thanks!
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bought and sold to Bill many times. He always delivers as promised. My highest recommendation.
71ghiavert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Could not have gone more smoothly: Sent Bill a note on a Friday night, he replied quickly, I ordered a rebuilt Bosch.009 distributor Saturday morning, he shipped immediately, it arrived (Arizona to Northern California) Monday afternoon. Installed Tuesday morning, worked perfectly out of the box. Bill was personable and helpful all the way. Bingo.
Timoteo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Excellent seller, excellent product, fast shipping and very helpful.
Thank you very much Bill.
KDubKev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Excellent product and communication. Would absolutely deal with again. The rebuilt fuel pump almost belongs in a museum, but I'm gonna put it on my bug anyway.
TrevorShin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill was a fast communicator and helped answer all my questions before buying a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump from him. I can not even begin to describe the quality of his work, the pump looks better than brand new.

Thank you Bill!
wagohn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

A+ service and workmanship. Bill responded quickly and patiently to all my "newbie" questions. Fitted his distributor, that replaced a heavily worn distributor, and our Bus fired up first time.
Distributor is like new, I wonder if he can now do the rest of the Bus? Smile
kaileycarpenter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill restored my big cap distributor for my 65 bug and it looks better than new. Couldn’t have done a better job. Also purchased a German Pierburg dome top fuel pump after finding out mine was an economy-grade American made one from the original owner. Overall a great experience and would recommend his services to anyone!
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bought a restored 113905205K distributor from Bill.

Absolute work of art on his restoration, absolutely no side-to-side or up and down shaft play.

100% would recommend for any of your restored distributor needs.

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Since my first experience with Sparxwerks went so well it was an easy decision to have Bill perform his restoration service on my next German fuel pump that was in need of some assistance. Just received my 40 hp Pierburg pump back and let me just say, once again, Bill performed his magic...absolutely delighted to see the old unit look like (and perform like) new!! Not only is the communication great throughout the whole process (Bill is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, answers all your questions, supplies instructions/guidance for proper installation and function, etc.), the shipment is lightening fast and end result is something that will operate as intended for years to come. I can't thank you enough Bill and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
52Traction
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bought a restored original German Pierburg pump from Bill with delivery to the UK for my 66 1200 Beetle.

Fitted it following Bills comprehensive instructions and the car fired up instantly and runs better.

Well worth the cost to keep the cars original look compared to those modern replacements.

Only downside was the slow 2 week USPS delivery to the UK, but Bill has no control over that.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
imrock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I in all honesty did not expect a vintage distributor to out put perform the electronic ignition that I was using , I mused with bill hadn’t he “read the hype” twice the spark, 27 degree advance, his reply it’s best used as a door stop!. My current project is dialing in dual 48 Ida carbs, Well after installing the refurbished BR 25, it smoothed the idle and transition, but also is providing a better top end, I assume now that I had a voltage or grounding issue not providing an accurate spark, my advice the electronic ignition is not so plug and play, and the original distributor was!
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Once again Bill outdoes himself and provides quality OEM rebuilt parts.

Ordered a fuel pump, payment was easy, fast communication, quick shipping times and very well packed.

Plus the rebuilt pump looks like a work of art. I'll have to hang it on the wall before I install it on a car.

Thanks again Bill!

Red 1966 Beetle Thread
1966 Ghia (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steverp43
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Wow..I’m thrilled with my distributor from Bill. Excellent craftsmanship and service. I’d buy from him again easily although as good of a product as he sells, I probably won’t need another one for a long time. It’s installed on a 1600DP in my ‘67 Bug.
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Ever sit in your garage thinking "I need some artwork on the walls" But really you're wanting a quality rebuilt distributor from Bill.

So you crack open a few beers, order another quality rebuilt OEM style distributor from your top-dude Bill.

It arrives well packed, and beautiful right out of the box, so nice you want to hang it on your garage wall for art.

However you gotta get your 1971 Bus running just right again, so in the bus it goes!

Runs like a top, Bill always does fantastic work!

Red 1966 Beetle Thread
1966 Ghia (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
Mercury-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bought a nicely restored 1967 beetle distributor from Bill.

It was beautifully done.

Bill is a nice guy and He has my recommendation.
russwiththebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I've finally had enough of the aftermarket Pertronix distributors and decided to go OG for my '78 camper. I got referred to Bill and I am glad I did, the distributor he sent me is so beautiful I almost didn't want to install it.

After first test drive I could immediately notice the bus has plenty of power and smooth acceleration. Super happy and I'd definitely buy from Bill again. Plus, he was friendly to deal with and shipped fast.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ryohey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Sent a Pierburg fuel pump to Bill to be restored. Got it back fast. Was a work of art when I received it. Communication was exceptional. Bill provided great instructions to install it. Got it installed and my bug has never ran better. Was a great experience and will be working with him again on a future engine build.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 14

Jump to: