Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Had such a positive experience w/the rebuilt DVDA I purchased from Bill for my '72 Super that I bit the bullet and bought a 2nd one, an AJ that looks almost new from the factory, for my '74 Super. Runs great, advances smoothly and responsibly.

Great rebuilder and seller, always sells you exactly the item in the condition as described, helpful with advice on what would be the best match for your car and engine combo. Thank you Bill!

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Super experience, I needed random bits for a 205, fiber washers and the condenser mount. Bill was super helpful and went above and beyond the few bucks he charged me. Responded to multiple emails, send me a pic to verify my question, and sent the envelope out rapidly. I'd happily buy from Bill again and again.
Many thanks!
Mike
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Great experience with Bill. Would buy from again!

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bama Dave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I am very pleased with the service I received from Bill. He rebuilt my Bosch 034 and I couldn't be happier. His communications were very thorough and timely. My distributor was returned to me in beautiful condition. I recommend his services to anyone. Dave

1970 Beetle
1971 Super
1972 Baja

hellthorne wrote:
First off, I know i made stupid decisions that led to my predicament, so while you are welcome to tell me that I am an idiot for doing the things I did, please know that I am already aware of this.
Dave T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Great buyer will be happy to buy or sell with in the future!!!!+1
RainbowManFan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill is totally AWESOME. I had given up all hope of ever finding a 205AN dual vacuum distributor for my 1972 Super Beetle. I found Bill on this site and ordered one from him as well as a restored Pierburg fuel pump. Both are of excellent quality and workmanship. Bill has also been EXTREMELY helpful in answering my questions about getting my car running as well as possible. I would definitely buy from him again and would recommend him to anyone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jr1984
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I recently bought a rebuilt 205Q vacuum advance distributor from Bill for my 71 Bay bus and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. The bus now runs like new again, with no acceleration flat spots and a smooth power curve. Bill is very helpful and responds quickly to emailed questions. I was so pleased with the distributor, that I decided to also purchase a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump from Bill. It is also an excellent product, works flawlessly and looks awesome. I am very pleased with Bills workmanship and helpfulness and look forward to purchasing from him in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill bought a couple parts from me.
It went very smooth & I'd be happy to do business with Bill again.
Thanks Bill!
-e
RainbowManFan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Installed the rebuilt Bosch 205AN distributor, plugs, plug wires, and Pierburg fuel pump that I bought from Bill as well as the rebuilt German Solex 34-PICT-3 carburetor that I bought from Tim at Volksbitz whom Bill recommended. Car runs the best it ever has. Ran her 75 miles per hour down the interstate without missing a beat and she starts with one crank of the key now.

Bill has been awesome. His parts are of the highest quality and his knowledge about them and VWs in general is unsurpassed. I will definitely but from him in the future and would recommend him to anyone needing quality OE parts for their air cooled Volkswagen.

Thanks again, Bill, for all your help. You are the BEST.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

RainbowManFan wrote:
Installed the rebuilt Bosch 205AN distributor, plugs, plug wires, and Pierburg fuel pump that I bought from Bill as well as the rebuilt German Solex 34-PICT-3 carburetor that I bought from Tim at Volksbitz whom Bill recommended. Car runs the best it ever has. Ran her 75 miles per hour down the interstate without missing a beat and she starts with one crank of the key now.

Bill has been awesome. His parts are of the highest quality and his knowledge about them and VWs in general is unsurpassed. I will definitely but from him in the future and would recommend him to anyone needing quality OE parts for their air cooled Volkswagen.

Thanks again, Bill, for all your help. You are the BEST.

Thank you sir. Like we spoke about via email, get your mechanic to 'clock' that DVDA correctly in the engine so the vacuum can is correctly orientated. Wink

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
70Crew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Rebuilt fuel pump. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said! Great attention to detail, lots of spot-on advice. I wish everyone approached the hobby like Bill does.
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill bought some NOS ignition parts from me recently and I'd deal with him again anytime Very Happy
Prompt and friendly emails, super fast payment, and just a positive experience all the way around.

Thanks again Bill.
I know you'll put those parts to good use Cool

Chris

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump from Bill. It looks absolutely perfect. Great communication and fast shipping. Purchase from Bill with confidence, highly recommended seller!! Thanks Bill!
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I don't even have my restored distributor in hand yet, but have to rave about the fantastic & super-helpful communication, both before and after sale, from Bill! Thanks Bill!
-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blue72beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Received an NOS distributor from Bill today, this thing is a beauty! I bought it to have as a spare in case I break mine when I rebuild it, but I may just send him my old one and have him do it, he's the master.
Quick shipping, great service, thanks a bunch!
Maxoceanblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Wanting to ditch my 009 I was able to get a Bosch SVDA from Bill even though he didn't have one listed on site. He asked all the right questions about my circumstances and what would be a good fit for me. Fast turn around time and shipping. I would do business with Bill again in the future and although I asked him twenty questions during the build he was always quick to respond.

Thanks Bill
Swansea71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Recently purchased a restored Bosch 034 SVDA distributor from Bill and am very happy with the purchase. Received promptly and works perfectly with my build. Will be ordering from Bill again for sure. Thanks!
Traumahawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Recently bought a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump for our 62 Beetle. Beautiful workmanship, fair price, very fast delivery and excellent communication during the transaction. I highly recommend this seller!

Nico2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I can only copy the previous reviewers. Bill did a fantastic job rebuilding my 205 distributor for my FI beetle. Always responding promptly, sending pics and updates, explaining what the issues were.
And, helped with my questions about timing, DVDA vs. SDVA, and even contacted a friend to help identify my crankcase breather problem.
you can't ask for more, and this at a very reasonable price -- thank you Bill!

Would always recommend Bill to anyone with distributor issues!!

Nico
Knusprige Flicken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Ordered a rebuilt fuel pump for my 73 super, pump arrived very quickly and well packaged. Looks like a brand new pump and works perfectly, Bill also gave advise concerning installation and included 2 gaskets
I would recommend Bill to anyone, he's a true asset to the VW community
Thanks Bill
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: