Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: fotoroadie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
fotoroadie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

Jalousie Camper Window Restoration Feedback
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Salt Water Sally
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

Bobby was super helpful and gave great advice regarding his camper window restorations and differences between the Hehr's. I ended up having Bobby send me four hard-to-get louvered windows for my 1962 DD Panel bus. His shipping was great, windows packed extremely well for shipping protection, and all arrived undamaged. The quality of his restored windows is top-notch...best I've seen. His windows are like new. Plus Bobby is a really nice and easy to deal with guy. If you are thinking of getting louvered windows, don't hesitate to contact him. I highly recommend him as a vendor on The Samba. You won't be dissappointed. Very Happy
1976 Porsche 911S Targa
1982 Porsche 911SC Targa
1971 Porsche 911E Coupe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cptglen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

I've purchased 5 Hehr restored windows from Bobby for my 65 S042 Restoration. His attention to detail and the quality of the work is excellent. Each piece was restored to a quality that is rarely seen these days, and thanks to Bobby, I saved money on the seal kits, and I now know more about Hehr windows than I ever thought I would.
Packing is excellent, communication is excellent and the price is well worth it.

You won't find better and I would highly recommend him.
fifteenwindow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

I have two of Bobby's restored windows and they are beautiful. They look and work as new ones would. He does excellent work, and is a super nice guy. I have nothing but nice things to say about Bobby, and I will be thrilled to deal with him again.

Thanks for doing what you do, Bobby.
rizka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

I just purchased a set of four jalousie.windows from Bobby. He certainly did a great job in restoring them.Truly a work of art and he' s a nice person to deal with, I got exactly what he had described and what I expect from them.Attention to detail is amazing He packed them well and nicely.As the packages travelled half the globes, it surprises me that the windows arrived safely and they are in great shape.

Thanks Bobby and keep up the great work

Rizka
kaferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

Bobby has great service and workmanship. I would recommend using him for all your window restoration needs.
Thanks Bobby.
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: fotoroadie - [email protected] - BobbyA Reply with quote

Bobby sourced me a set of 5 panel Bus windows. He spent tons of his time through both email and phone calls laying out all the options to make sure I would get the right set for what I wanted. Unreal workmanship, top notch communication through the whole process (with progress photos sent regularly), and he packed them so well for shipping, there was zero chance they were at risk of breaking.
I would recommend for anyone to deal with him. Bobby is a great asset to the VW community!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: