Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts New!  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWFAM - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwfam
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2021
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: VWFAM - [email protected] Reply with quote

We spoke back and fourth about a 61 beetle this seller is offering on the samba and after negotiations we agreed on a price, set a time to go pick it up in Bakersfield, Ca (70 miles from my house). I told him I was buying it for a parts car for another car I am working on, pretty clear about that.
When I arrived with trailer in tow to pick it up he had took off all the parts that I wanted. He had a couple of the parts in a box but overall it was an underhanded act on his part, the old "bait and switch" trick. When I asked him he shrugged it off as if I drove 5 miles as no big deal. Again I was very clear I wanted it for parts as that's all the car was worth anyway.
Buyers beware but i DO NOT recommend this seller for anything as there's too many GOOD people to buy your cars and parts from. This guy is a joke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HelmutofBuffalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VWFAM - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark Amavizca contacted me about a 1965 dashboard I had for sale. After several emails we agreed on a price 25% off my asking price. He had me package the dash and give him a price with shipping. I sent him that info. He stated he would PP me as soon as he got back to shop. after 3 emails , one a day for three days, asking Do you want it or not ? I checked his feedback and sent him a fourth email, day four, making reference to his other unfavorable feedback. This was his answer:
"Look bro sry I've been busy if u need the money that bad and can't your sell your dash then keep it but no need to be hounding me down for a $130 damn dollars.. no wonder why you can't sell it.. I don't need the dash I was gunna get it for a extra piece but I'll find one elsewhere so post what ever you need you or makes you feel better. Thanks for your time"
NOT what I would call a good guy to deal with, IMO
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: