Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

acar24 - [email protected] - Larry Anderson
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: acar24
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 24, 2024
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: acar24 - [email protected] - Larry Anderson Reply with quote

I would buy parts from Larry all day long!
I sent him a short list of pieces I needed for my 944, and next day he sends me pics of some of the pieces with some questions about others. After I answered about which version of those parts I needed, he sent pics of the ones he had, AND links to the ads of people who had the part he couldn't provide! He made me shipped package deal for a price I feel was more than fair - which you don't find very often when buying Porsche parts - and shipped everything out promptly.
Larry is the kind of guy that makes the Samba such a great website. I would definitely buy from him again!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: