Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
abarth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:30 pm    Post subject: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

I love the look of this car. I had to have one.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EVfun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

That is a good look. Cool Not quite anything else, with a lot of that classic sports car styling. I could see why that could be "THE ride" of someone's desires.

Personally, I'm grew up more obsessed with street rods and really simple cars. It led me to fall in love with the Berry Mini-T and T-4. So I sought one out.

Enjoy your ride. Share your build. We look forward to it. I know I do!

P.S. I'd restore and run that vintage type 3 engine with the early heads and sidedraft one barrel carb. But perhaps fast is your style. Smile
Wolfgangdieter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

Love the look from the side! Kind of a German Puma.
SBD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

Popcorn

mark tucker wrote:
I wouldent waste $ or thyme on building a small motor. build it big so it dosent have to work hard.remember it's only as fast as your foot alows it to be unless you build a small turd then it just stinks as it squishes up through your toes when you step on it.
7sam7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

looks like a mini Factory Five GTM

https://www.factoryfive.com/gtm-supercar/
Lo Cash John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

That's a great looking car. If you change your mind and decide to sell please let me know.

If you actually drive your VW, you need www.AirMapp.com

My boss told me I need to work on my mutli-tasking. So now when I use the bathroom at work I surf The Samba on my iPhone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marvel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

Here's mine in the UK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dale M.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

That is probably one of the very few of that body style that actually gets it right...

Dale

"Kellison Sand Piper Roadster" For Street & Show.
"Joe Pody Sandrover" Buggy with 2180 for Autocross (Sold)
============================================================
All suggestions and advice are purely my own opinion. You are free to ignore them if you wish ...
joey1320
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

That's a great looking car.

It has a bit of Mustang, Opel, Dino and GT40 - all in the right proportions. Enjoy the ride. Post more pics.
David Grason
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: One of my kit cars - a Fiberfab FT Bonito Reply with quote

Dale M. wrote:
That is probably one of the very few of that body style that actually gets it right...

Dale

100% AGREED! There have, in my opinion, very few cars using the VW chassis as a base, that have looked as though they were designed by professionals who really had an idea what a "proper" sports car should look like and this one nails it. The front of the car matches the back of the car and the mid section perfectly joins the two together.

Do each day a little more than expected and soon you'll be expected to do more.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: