Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

97 Eurovan Winnebago Trigger wire location
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
doxster22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:27 am    Post subject: 97 Eurovan Winnebago Trigger wire location Reply with quote

I am in the process of removing an aftermarket amp setup that the previous owner put in my 97 Eurovan Winnebago. Got it all done, I just don’t see where the purple trigger wire from the solenoid on firewall connects to the fuse box. This wire runs from solenoid on firewall inside to fuse box area. Wiring diagram says it plugs into “ignition run terminal strip s4.”

Would be much appreciated if someone could snap a pic or direct me to where to plug it. I have seen article on gowesty but that is for a 00+ with yellow trigger wire and is a bit different. I have attached pics of wire in question and how previous owner had it wired to run amp off of shore battery. I just want to go back to original so shore battery charges while the van is running since I use my Bluetooth speaker when using the van.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

steveskolnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: 97 Eurovan Winnebago Trigger wire location Reply with quote

I had a similar problem; same purple wire mysteriously disconnected itself resulting in coach battery no longer charging. After searching and a very sore neck from trying to see up under the dashboard, I ended up installing a toggle switch on the dash to manually control coach battery charging. Works like a charm ...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: