Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 am    Post subject: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Any dates......gotta get my vacation days scheduled on calander.

Admin Edit: Show info posted further down thread HERE
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

Officially April 8-9 2017 confirmed by Robert K.
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

We are working on it, dates are correct.. We will hopefully have everything set up by Bulli in November...
curtain Bungee cords for SO23, 22, 33 ,34 ,35
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1587591
vweds57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

Is the show just 8+9 April? Normally a 3 day event.
JohnnyRingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

vweds57 wrote:
Is the show just 8+9 April? Normally a 3 day event.
spring Bulli is Saturday morning, and no dough is Sunday morning. Although there is the Friday evening gatherings at a local VW shop there in Daytona, and Saturday gatherings at the pizza place, and vws on the beach. I like this weekend better than the fall Bulli/bug jam at Clearwater/Dale city......just my likes!!!. I believe it's just the setting.......buses by the ocean, cool old VW shop with food, band, buses. The pizza place with food, music, vws, etc.....no dough is all vws open to the public in a beautiful place, surrounded by a nice water fountain, sun and shade, vws parked in a circle paved road backed up between old trees, parked everywhere.......and you talk to people other than just VW nuts......This is my yearly event driving from NC...although my company has blocked all vacation the first three weeks in April, due to a new program, I doubt I can make it, unless I call in sick, and probably want have a job to return to.
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

Has anyone heard from Babysnakes about another bay window show at the Nova campground that weekend ?
I want to back my 1/2 bus 1/2 bug sedan delivery in .

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

Pete you know it's only 1/3 bus by weight.

The Baywindow Rally is on for year #5, still working on the details. Will be at Nova campground again. The place on Friday night was Daytona Aircooled not sure about this year, the pizza joint is Giuseppes.

If you not been to NoDough weekend, it is a must. So much stuff going on in the most laid back atmosphere.
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

anyone want to share a camping space with an old guy in a REAL VAN ?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery

Last edited by grandpa pete on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
shortwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

So where's the actual gathering at? Spring Bulli, and No dough?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shortwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

shortwing wrote:

NOTE : This is NOT official info !!!
let me try to help ; Friday night there is a local VW shop that has had a cookout
Saturday the splittie guys have a local get together ,somewhere....... and the bay window guys have one too ; at the Nova Campground where most people camp out .
Saturday eve a local Pizza shop closes it's large parking lot to VW's ONLY.
Sunday there is the BIG all types of VW's show at the local School .
GREAT SWAP MEET !!! vendors start setting up 6 am

Nova Family Campground . 1190 Herbert St. Port Orange FL
no DOUGH show 1000 City Center Circle , Port Orange , Fl
I know where it all is but someone will have to jump in here with actual addresses; ......I have been to this many times and it is ALWAYS a great weekend'.

Last year the security guard at Guiseppies was trying to keep a VW kit car out of the lot ; he didn't know what it was . Very Happy Very Happy

If all else fails find the NOVA CAMPGROUNDS ... and show up Friday afternoon... Shocked

Last edited by grandpa pete on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough spring Florida show 2017 Reply with quote

No Dough Weekend Pre Party at the Iron Horse Saloon
1068 US1 Ormond Beach Fl 32174
Friday April 7th 8 pm until......
We've booked the legendary Iron Horse Saloon for our Friday night pre party. This should be a relaxed time with Music and VWs. Its a great chance to mingle, check out some cool VW's and make some new friends. No Alchol is allowed to be brought on premisis so no BYOB please. It's a unique spot for a VW experience. We hope to make this a great experience for all! Charlie's shop has moved so we do not have access to that space. This will be the new replacement for that.

Stratton Motor Sports open house
1717 Minnesota Ave Winter Park Fl 32789
Free entry
Friday April 7th 5pm until...........
Jason Stratton will be opening his doors to his restoration shop. Music and food will also be served.

Bulli Brigade Spring Meet
****new location****
1790 S Nova Rd
S Daytona, Fl 32119
Saturday April 8th 8am until 2pm
Pre 67 VW Bus show. Show Busses, new and used parts vendors.

Southeastern Baywindow Rally "SBR"
Nova Campground
1190 Herbert St, Port Orange, Fl 32129
Saturday April 8th 8am untill 2pm
A post 67 Baywindow Bus show. Show Busses, swap.

Oil Puddlers Beach Meetup
Dunlawton beach entrance turn left
Saturday April 8th 9am until.......
Huge beach gathering ov VWs on the worlds most famous beach or just south of it. Last few years we have had up to 200 VWs get on the beach. ****This event is weather and tide permitting****

Giuseppe's Pizza Pre Show Party
3658 S Nova Rd, Port Orange Fl 32129
Saturday April 8th 5pm until..........
Free entry
Dj Abel and Lady T spinning live. Food and show cars.
This is a pre show party for Sundays show. Hundreds of VWs and lots of great food.

No Dough VW Show
1000 City Center Circle, Port Orange, Fl 32129
Sunday April 9th 8am till 3pm
Free entry
This is the main show. Show cars, new parts vendors, used parts vendors, food vendors. The No Dough Team will be picking their top 8 No Dough Choice awards for 2017. DJ Abel and Lady T will be providing music. All is centered around a picturesque lake side park with plenty of shade. This event is very large so please show early for best parking. Used Parts vendors are $25 day of show. No registration required for show cars and vendors. For new parts vendors, food vendors or sponsor info please call 386-490-7230 for details.

Host Campground
Nova Campground
1190 Herbert St, Port Orange, Fl 32129
1-386-767-0095

Host Hotel,
...to be announced...
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli/no dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Has anyone got the address for the Sonic Drive-in a couple of miles north of Guiseppies ? I tried to find it on my I phone ..
Maby we could go there Friday evening; Winter Park is not local ; for the non drinking crowd ....I remember going there several years ago before the Friday open house started .There were about 100 cars overflowing into local lots .

scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

I remember them doing the sonic cruise in during the Winter Jam show. It was pretty good.
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Sonics Drive-in

2020 S Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32119-2241 - 386-788-7333

Here the address.. We may need to call them and see if its ok to raid the place.. I'm all for it.. Sorry we lost Charlie's place.. That was a good time..
curtain Bungee cords for SO23, 22, 33 ,34 ,35
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1587591
WoodyAlan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Charlie has moved to:
425 Bellvue Ave.
Daytona Beach, FL.

A smaller place, but much nicer and now open daily for business, not ready for any shows, crowds or swap meets at this time.
Aircooled gone but not forgotten!
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Trying to get ahold of Bubba or anyone else who knows where we will meet saturday morning for the Bulli cruise. Usually do it at Bellair plaza and then a
nice drive thru the Loop. And after that we all cruise to the meet.
Anyone have an update?
The.Dub.Exposure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

scuba steve 69386 wrote:
Trying to get ahold of Bubba or anyone else who knows where we will meet saturday morning for the Bulli cruise. Usually do it at Bellair plaza and then a
nice drive thru the Loop. And after that we all cruise to the meet.
Anyone have an update?

I second this! I've seen nothing on it. We've already discussed if we don't find any info on it we'll probably just do it our self, it's a great drive!! One of the best additions to the weekend!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Well lets just plan on meeting at Bellair at the usual 7:15 to leave at 7:30.
I organized last year but spoke with Bubba first because he usually does it.
He may be to busy again this year so lets just do it and have some fun!
scuba steve 69386
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli/No Dough Show - Florida, April 8-9, 2017 Reply with quote

Bulli Pre-Run thru the loop scheduled at Bellair Plaza for the gathering.
We will leave at 7:30 to do the Loop trip and then drive down A1A to the
Bulli swap meet at Nova.
Beautiful trip and if you have not done it before then its a must!
Usually takes around an hour as we stop somewhere to get a group
photo.
I think we have seen some form of wildlife every year, so bring your
cameras.
See ya there!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: